Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not one score reported. Are these just practice games.
    League never got off the ground. Too bad for the older age groups who could have had the OYSA season.

Comment

League never got off the ground. Too bad for the older age groups who could have had the OYSA season.
      Leagues ran all fall in Southern Oregon & Central Oregon for HS ages. 10 game max. Sorry you didn't know.

Comment

Didn't know not even posted anywhere

Leagues ran all fall in Southern Oregon & Central Oregon for HS ages. 10 game max. Sorry you didn't know.
        Weird OSAA didn't post anything on their web site. Were these just scrimmages ?

Comment

Weird OSAA didn't post anything on their web site. Were these just scrimmages ?
          Not weird at all OSAA did post it on their website Season 1 Soccer Plan Aug 31 to Dec 27
          https://www.osaa.org/docs/planbooks/...lanseason1.pdf

A team can play up to 10 games--scores are not reported to OSAA. Still playing in central Oregon & southern Oregon today nice bonus for phase 2 counties 10 extra matches.

Teams on the coast are doing it as well.

Comment

Through OSAA or OPL?

Comment

I think GA would have been a better option for all the Oregon clubs. I wonder whether they can actually compete in the ECNL. I expect GA, at least as it begins, to be a slightly lower level of play than ECNL.
              Inter-Club scrimmages of local neighborhood girls seems to be the ticket these days.

NCGS (Neighborhood Crap Girls Soccer) League is working out just fine, thank you.

Comment

oh i get it

Not weird at all OSAA did post it on their website Season 1 Soccer Plan Aug 31 to Dec 27
                https://www.osaa.org/docs/planbooks/...lanseason1.pdf

A team can play up to 10 games--scores are not reported to OSAA. Still playing in central Oregon & southern Oregon today nice bonus for phase 2 counties 10 extra matches.

Teams on the coast are doing it as well.
                oh, i get it scrimmages, like a rec league until HS leagues start in spring with playoffs and stuff. It sounds like a great alternative.

Comment

oh, i get it scrimmages, like a rec league until HS leagues start in spring with playoffs and stuff. It sounds like a great alternative.
                  Real Games without standings. Like an exhibition season of 10 games.

The next season is no guarantee with Covid, might as well get games while you can.

All Oregon is rec soccer, bro...where you been.

Feb 22 season has no playoffs, fool.

Sounds like you have an alternative reality, but that's cool.

Comment

Real Games without standings. Like an exhibition season of 10 games.

The next season is no guarantee with Covid, might as well get games while you can.

All Oregon is rec soccer, bro...where you been.

Feb 22 season has no playoffs, fool.

Sounds like you have an alternative reality, but that's cool.
                    yeah you are right, not really following the HS season. I agree to, there may not even be a HS season. OYSA has the kids covered for those clubs organized enough to get it done. The 6 games season has been great, and they are planning on another 6 games and state cup after the new year. HS within the metro area has always been fun but inconvenient for clubs players. This soccer year actually feels right.

Maye this is the format going forward. HS in the metro area would save some money.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X