Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not to defend Dynamite or SC but his teams faced high ranking clubs like FC Stars, CFC, Oakwood, Scorpions and Sporting CT. STA GA will be facing such scary teams as NJ Premier, Cinnaminson, Wall, PSA and Europa. STA may walk out with a few more wins but Dynamite faced far tougher competition. And that is the 2nd ECNL tournament they have done this year so obviously he isn't ducking tough teams to pad the wins to pull more club hopping parents in.
    Scorpions are absolute trash . Easy win for anyone

Comment

Not to defend Dynamite or SC but his teams faced high ranking clubs like FC Stars, CFC, Oakwood, Scorpions and Sporting CT. STA GA will be facing such scary teams as NJ Premier, Cinnaminson, Wall, PSA and Europa. STA may walk out with a few more wins but Dynamite faced far tougher competition. And that is the 2nd ECNL tournament they have done this year so obviously he isn't ducking tough teams to pad the wins to pull more club hopping parents in.
      Hey dumbass check premier 1 red . Dynamite face cinnaminson , Europa , yardley ? , quakertown , prestige soccer , and many more no names Still in 6th place . They can enter any tournaments they want and get crushed. Doesn’t mean they are any good . The cryer cult spin it anyway they need

Comment

The club SC left is not what it used to be in the DA days, that’s a combo of SC leaving and DA becoming GAL which has been a vastly watered down product in terms of quality. The old STA DA teams would be winning every game 6,7,8 to nil easy....
        STA is a joke. My D should have left when we had the chance. From the inside I can tell you that its a night and day difference from when we were DA. And even then STA not so great. SC was the only chance for STA to be top club. We had the wait and see approach to GAL and right now we regret it

Comment

Hey dumbass check premier 1 red . Dynamite face cinnaminson , Europa , yardley ? , quakertown , prestige soccer , and many more no names Still in 6th place . They can enter any tournaments they want and get crushed. Doesn’t mean they are any good . The cryer cult spin it anyway they need
          So, U13s losing is an indicator of success now? I seem to remember the SJEB team losing most of their games last year and now tearing through teams. From what I know nothing has change with them except the move to 11v11 and that their coach now allows them to play instead of passing 300x before being allowed to take a shot in a game. We've seen Dynamite play and while not an entirely great team up an down the roster they had some good players who at least knew positioning and had some soccer sense.

People really need to stop comparing win/lose rate at lower age groups to success of coach or club. At u13, moving into a new field size in this pandemic change there is going to be some difficulty for some clubs. Now if they were u15 or u16 and losing and playing with 0 soccer sense then they would have a real problem.

For what it's worth, people may hate SC but his teams have traditionally been above average at worst with some good players coming out.

I don't live anywhere near where he trains or coaches but his club would have been a consideration if we had.

Comment

STA is a joke. My D should have left when we had the chance. From the inside I can tell you that its a night and day difference from when we were DA. And even then STA not so great. SC was the only chance for STA to be top club. We had the wait and see approach to GAL and right now we regret it
            I think there are a lot of others in the same boat (at STA and other clubs too CSA, SJEB etc) so you’re not the only one. GAL could be short lived at this pace...

Comment

You definitely should leave.

Comment

Will Shaun take u back?

Comment

Nj fire crushed DA in a scrimmage.

Comment

Nj fire crushed DA in a scrimmage.
                    Huh ? U mean dynamite ? And u just couldn’t spell it ?

Comment

Lol ok fire crushed his high school team ok so what? It’s a hs team. Scrimmage his real teams Carmen

Comment

Still laughing, the HS team lost to 06 and 07! THEY were crushed and will do the same to any team he throws out to play. Put the $ where the mouth is this winter. I dare any club to go 5v5 in a futsal this year or next. NO Team will out play or out perform the core 6

Comment

Core 6?

Comment

Tryouts for this club?

Fall tryouts?

Comment

Tryouts for this club?

Fall tryouts announced?

Comment

Go to website and see. Probably too early, but can practice with his teams

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X