AL destroying our ECNL program

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is belittling to the poor kids to tell them they were picked for a team, but not good enough to play in the important game. It is not belittling of them for people to call BS on it. AL showed your kids no respect. I hope (and this is serious, not trolling) that he is going to work within the club to find the kids dropped some extra PT on other teams in the club so they don't miss out. I have no problem with a club dropping kids down if they aren't able to contribute at the level they are playing. It hurts short term, but long term is better for them. But the club needs to follow through and do right by the kids and get them to where they fit.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FP is reaching a new low belittling the TBU boys. Do you FP fools think that any kid with talent and a respectful family would go to FP.

FP is the most ghetto club in the state of Florida.

Comment

It is belittling to the poor kids to tell them they were picked for a team, but not good enough to play in the important game. It is not belittling of them for people to call BS on it. AL showed your kids no respect. I hope (and this is serious, not trolling) that he is going to work within the club to find the kids dropped some extra PT on other teams in the club so they don't miss out. I have no problem with a club dropping kids down if they aren't able to contribute at the level they are playing. It hurts short term, but long term is better for them. But the club needs to follow through and do right by the kids and get them to where they fit.
      Al is not dropping kids down that don't play, he is bringing the top players from the MLS teams to keep the games close and pull out a win or two. If my son was on the ECNL team, I would be livid that he wouldn't be able to play this weekend.. Next weekend, all those kids will be back up on the MLS team..

Comment

Al is not dropping kids down that don't play, he is bringing the top players from the MLS teams to keep the games close and pull out a win or two. If my son was on the ECNL team, I would be livid that he wouldn't be able to play this weekend.. Next weekend, all those kids will be back up on the MLS team..
        Im sure the ECNL board is going to love to hear about this one!!

Comment

Im sure the ECNL board is going to love to hear about this one!!
          The ECNL considers TBU an "All In Club" and supports everything that TBU does.

Comment

West Pasco parents live scared...Its crazy that you believe that your boys are going to be soccer stars or pros. You are raising the future of New Meth Richey...Sad part is that you parents act like your going to play in the game. You are nothing but a bunch of fat overweight slobs because trust me their is no West Pasco side line eye candy you dig. Nothing but sheep... I thought you guys were smarter than that.
            I have no dog in this TBU FP fight, but I will say MG should have been suspended awhile ago along with his son and at least one other player. Take a look at these videos from a fight during preseason this year. One time may be random, but this seems to always happen with his teams! Hopefully the leagues and club take action before someone is seriously hurt.

https://gofile.io/d/ZHne4R

Comment

Not really true, but whatever you want to believe is fine.

The ECNL considers TBU an "All In Club" and supports everything that TBU does.

Comment

No dog in the fight.... lol. That's funny. Someone with "no dog in the fight" then proceeds to post the same exact post on 10 different threads. :) Almost fooled us there!

I have no dog in this TBU FP fight, but I will say MG should have been suspended awhile ago along with his son and at least one other player. Take a look at these videos from a fight during preseason this year. One time may be random, but this seems to always happen with his teams! Hopefully the leagues and club take action before someone is seriously hurt.

https://gofile.io/d/ZHne4R

Comment

No dog in the fight.... lol. That's funny. Someone with "no dog in the fight" then proceeds to post the same exact post on 10 different threads. :) Almost fooled us there!
                  really thats your comeback. video doesnt lie . #8 is a punk and deserves to sit for the season. If his dad is a coach he is a punk too.

Comment

No that is not the case, Al just believes you are not good enough to play. They need the big guns for this weekend! How embarrassing would it be to get blown out by FP, I mean it's West Pasco right? I think it's very gracious of Al to let the TBU ECNL Boys fetch the balls those, at least they can feel like they helped. Will they be running the concession as well? Maybe tie that into some volunteer hours? They can do parking, pick up trash, all the things the TBU ECNL boys should be doing, instead of actually playing. Did you send Al your check this month?
                    You will find all the TBU ECNL boys by the orange vest they will wear. If you need directions to the fields, ask one of them. According to Al, they are not worthy enough to play against FP.

Comment

PAY P AL is destroying our ECNL TEAM

Comment

PAY P AL is destroying our ECNL TEAM
                        The very best thing about TBU is that it is not Florida Premier. Wouldn't make my kid go to FP for all the money in the world.

Comment

The very best thing about TBU is that it is not Florida Premier. Wouldn't make my kid go to FP for all the money in the world.
                          That they lose and AL sucks up all your money?

Comment

Al is at the promoting and selling his other business venture. He does not care about tbu or my son's ecnl team. We are losing so much.

Comment

Is TBU in danger of losing the boys ECNL?

Comment

Is TBU in danger of losing the boys ECNL?
                                Well, if ECNL demotes the bottom teams, then yes... Or if ECNL gets wind that they roster MLS boys during their off weeks, and still lose, definitely.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X