X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High School Soccer

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This response is usually the difference between answering a discussion point versus someone lacking intelligence to make a fact based response.

prove me wrong! (and please don't give me 1 or 2 examples of a HS coach that played professional ball) we all know there are allways exceptions.

Let me guess. you are a HS coach and are now offended yes? GET OVER IT!

Comment

prove me wrong! (and please don't give me 1 or 2 examples of a HS coach that played professional ball) we all know there are allways exceptions.

I'm no fan of HS ball, but there are some coaches who played at high level colleges and had successes in their careers. Lebanon, Hanover, Central, Dover, BG, etc. Some good coaches out there in HS who also coach(ed) at clubs.

Comment

High School Soccer

I'm no fan of HS ball, but there are some coaches who played at high level colleges and had successes in their careers. Lebanon, Hanover, Central, Dover, BG, etc. Some good coaches out there in HS who also coach(ed) at clubs.
        agreed, keyword being "some"

Comment

I love these arguments. Especially the academy parents perspectives. Good luck to your child who will most certainly be the next Alex Morgan.

Comment

I love these arguments. Especially the academy parents perspectives. Good luck to your child who will most certainly be the next Alex Morgan.
            For the record, it was an Academy parent who just mentioned some of the great HS coaches that are out there....

Comment

Why do Academy players threaten you so much? Just some kids out doing their own thing and not in it for HS, and that causes angst for some. Why?

Do you also sit in the ski lodge and complain about all the kids who are trying to learn on the expert trails and say they should be on the beginners?

Comment

Why do Academy players threaten you so much? Just some kids out doing their own thing and not in it for HS, and that causes angst for some. Why?

Do you also sit in the ski lodge and complain about all the kids who are trying to learn on the expert trails and say they should be on the beginners?
                No idea what you are referring to. I think if any kid gets a chance to play academy they should. It is the best way to become as good as you possibly can. I do get a kick out of parents who constantly trash HS coaches and level of play. It's an ignorant as saying academy is not best option.

Comment

No idea what you are referring to. I think if any kid gets a chance to play academy they should. It is the best way to become as good as you possibly can. I do get a kick out of parents who constantly trash HS coaches and level of play. It's an ignorant as saying academy is not best option.
                  So, you weren't the poster who made the Alex Morgan crack, so move along then...

Comment

Aaannndd....Pinkerton just shut down fall sports.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X