X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSU merge

CSU taking over Blackhawks.

As their south shore continues to struggle, is this a good move for either club?

never heard of either club, so who cares

Comment

Yet more awful teams in NEP then

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Yet more awful teams in NEP then
        And more money

Comment

And more money
          If this is true, there are only a few BlackHawk teams (mostly girls, one U13B team in white).

Comment

And none of them are remotely decent. Makes sense for $$$ but brings nothing in way of any quality. CSU will do well in lower reaches of NEP. Nothing really changes.

Comment

Two Turd Theorem

Do I have to explain the two turd theorem to you people? If you take one turd and merge it with a second turd, all you get is one big turd... Should I draw pictures?

Comment

Harsh!

I thought Blackhawks folded years ago. About the same time CU were last relevant.

Comment

Harsh!

I thought Blackhawks folded years ago. About the same time CU were last relevant.
                  you don't have to be a d*** head do you? There's enough room for everyone at every level.

Comment

Do I have to explain the two turd theorem to you people? If you take one turd and merge it with a second turd, all you get is one big turd... Should I draw pictures?
                    Thanks TG. What, no BPL replays on for you tonight, to watch?

Comment

TG? Theorem? No!

Comment

CSU taking over Blackhawks.

As their south shore continues to struggle, is this a good move for either club?
                        I would think with both clubs struggling it would be a win win for both clubs to make them more competitive.

Comment

I would think with both clubs struggling it would be a win win for both clubs to make them more competitive.
                          If you add poor players to mediocre teams it does little to make them more competitive.

Comment

*** isn't wrong with you? seriously. If you want to call people out specifically have the nuts to identify yourself instead of acting cowardly. Now separate that statement as it applies to your behavior from a personal attack.

Comment

This is straight from the club that claims to have turned a new leaf. From the club that shares nothing more than positivity. Of course..... Nothing changes. A poor club, with poor leadership.

Take over another club, it really doesn't matter. Your bitterness and paranoia remains the same. So does your quality. Poor at best.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X