Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jefferson Cup Results

Just did a quick look at Jefferson Cup results and New England did pretty well over all. We had 1 champion, 2 finalist and 3 semifinalist. Great job representing us at a high level tournament.

Championship
    NEFC Elite NPL - Champions

Elite Black
    CFC ECNL - Finalist

Superior Black
    Aztecs NPL - 4th

Platinum Black
    NEFC Premier - 3rd

Platinum White
    Breakers NPL - Finalist
    Seacoast NPL - Semifinalist
    Bayside NPL - Semifinalist

Classic Orange
    CFC NPL - Semifinalist

Classic Black
    FSA - 3rd

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just did a quick look at Jefferson Cup results and New England did pretty well over all. We had 1 champion, 2 finalist and 3 semifinalist. Great job representing us at a high level tournament.

Championship

Elite Black
    CFC ECNL - Finalist

Superior Black
    Aztecs NPL - 4th

Platinum Black
    NEFC Premier - 3rd

Platinum White
    Breakers NPL - Finalist

Classic Orange
    CFC NPL - Semifinalist

Classic Black
    FSA - 3rd
    What age groups?

Comment

My daughters age group, U15.

Comment

My daughters age group, U15.
        There are some smart and extremely sick MF'ers on this site. There's someone or somebody so jealous that they're hell bent on destroying the NEFC U15s, and/or a player or two. The jealousy has them writing posts dedicated to finding, and making up some pretty horrible stuff about the team, and individual players. So much so that there was a thread dedicated to attacking the High School team of one of the players, to muddy the 13/14 year old players name. My point is, that I'm starting to believe, and others are as well that a majority of the NEFC U15 posts both pro and con, are coming from outside the team. The counter intelligence/CIA like destruction from misinformation and character destroying through these methods, is scary as heck. Who would be trying to destroy a 14 yr olds future like its a black ops mission, and with the precision and patience? Who benefits from it? Is it just jealousy of a crazy parent, or another club? What's the end game? I really hope that someone from that team or club finally has enough and sees this for what it is, and can get the right person to take this on. There's something going on here, and all my spidy senses say there's more going on than meets the eye. I feel bad for this team, and specifically a couple of them. Someone or something is slowly trying to tear the team or kids down and destroy them. It can't be because of a few cocky/proud parents and posts. I for one will now become a supporter of this team, and will be cheering them on from a distance, and hope they don't fall for this crap and fall apart. I really hope they don't get frustrated with the losers, and quit. It's a good team with great chemistry. I pray they Hang in there and Good luck to them, because no team or player deserves what is being said and done to them. I also hope the person or persons responsible for it are found out, and outed for us all to see.

Comment

There are some smart and extremely sick MF'ers on this site. There's someone or somebody so jealous that they're hell bent on destroying the NEFC U15s, and/or a player or two. The jealousy has them writing posts dedicated to finding, and making up some pretty horrible stuff about the team, and individual players. So much so that there was a thread dedicated to attacking the High School team of one of the players, to muddy the 13/14 year old players name. My point is, that I'm starting to believe, and others are as well that a majority of the NEFC U15 posts both pro and con, are coming from outside the team. The counter intelligence/CIA like destruction from misinformation and character destroying through these methods, is scary as heck. Who would be trying to destroy a 14 yr olds future like its a black ops mission, and with the precision and patience? Who benefits from it? Is it just jealousy of a crazy parent, or another club? What's the end game? I really hope that someone from that team or club finally has enough and sees this for what it is, and can get the right person to take this on. There's something going on here, and all my spidy senses say there's more going on than meets the eye. I feel bad for this team, and specifically a couple of them. Someone or something is slowly trying to tear the team or kids down and destroy them. It can't be because of a few cocky/proud parents and posts. I for one will now become a supporter of this team, and will be cheering them on from a distance, and hope they don't fall for this crap and fall apart. I really hope they don't get frustrated with the losers, and quit. It's a good team with great chemistry. I pray they Hang in there and Good luck to them, because no team or player deserves what is being said and done to them. I also hope the person or persons responsible for it are found out, and outed for us all to see.
          Off your meds again I see.

Comment

Off your meds again I see.
            Haha! Nope, but there is a method to the "madness".

Comment

Edward... Uncle Vladimir is ready for his back rub!

Comment

Was this post meant for another thread or did I miss something. I posted the results from Jefferson Cup. Last I checked they were the only Champions and in the top division. Did not say anything bad or good about any teams. Just stated results. This site is off its rocker.

Comment

OK, time for group.

Comment

Thought this was a Jefferson Cup results thread...not a therapy session...you have some real anger issues going on. take it someplace else and get it resolved....So does anyone know what teams won?

Comment

Championship

Elite Black
                      CFC ECNL - Finalist

Superior Black
                      Aztecs NPL - 4th

Platinum Black
                      NEFC Premier - 3rd

Platinum White
                      Breakers NPL - Finalist

Classic Orange
                      CFC NPL - Semifinalist

Classic Black
                      FSA - 3rd

Ok...let's post all the Nefc Jefferson Cup standings...Nefc U16 Elite came in 6th place in the top bracket, Nefc U17 Elite came in 6th place in the third bracket!

Nefc U18 Elite team went to Las Vegas and came in 2nd place in the second bracket (FYI....no Ecnl teams in Vegas)

Comment

Ok...let's post all the Nefc Jefferson Cup standings...Nefc U16 Elite came in 6th place in the top bracket, Nefc U17 Elite came in 6th place in the third bracket!

Nefc U18 Elite team went to Las Vegas and came in 2nd place in the second bracket .

Comment

You're giving this board and its impact way too much credit. Nothing that's said on this board about that team will have any impact whatsoever on what happens with any of the player's respective futures. It is simply a tabloid.

Comment

Nefc U18 Elite team went to Las Vegas and came in 2nd place in the second bracket (FYI....no Ecnl teams in Vegas)
                            (Meant to say "some" Ecnl teams in Vegas)

Comment

um..yeah...i kind of agree with the things I think you are trying to say...but i too would ask the question about whether you had your meds today...but keep up the good work i guess

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X