Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wasn't BTDT, but as usual you get it wrong Pissypants. BTW - it was convenient of you to skip over the comment about you criticizing BTDT for calling out players, but I have seen not one post from you criticizing these scumbags who are doing far worse. You are a complete fraud and I would hate to work with but because you are so unethical. You have to live with yourself, and even worse, your family has to live with you. You are a shame to both Stars and them.
    Empty lies. Show us where this happened and don't show some random hateful anonymous post and claim to know who was behind it.

Comment

I only wish there was a state tournament again. That is the only all this nonsense will be resolved. Nobody is concerned with tournaments as teams play everyone quite evenly.
      Just look at the U16 age group. Stars, NEFC, MPS and Breakers that would be a fun state cup

Comment

Empty lies. Show us where this happened and don't show some random hateful anonymous post and claim to know who was behind it.
        I didn't say you made the posts, but that you were slamming BTDT for criticizing players, yet you made zero posts criticizing the ones who made disgusting comments about 15 year old NEFC girls. That, my friend, makes you 100% Stars and 100% fraud. I guess fraud and whack job are your two claims to fame. Congrats!! You are a pitiful man and have a miserable existence.

Comment

I didn't say you made the posts, but that you were slamming BTDT for criticizing players, yet you made zero posts criticizing the ones who made disgusting comments about 15 year old NEFC girls. That, my friend, makes you 100% Stars and 100% fraud. I guess fraud and whack job are your two claims to fame. Congrats!! You are a pitiful man and have a miserable existence.
          Get a life BTDT. Almost all of the comments about the two star players on that NEFC team have been glowing. And no one has been disparaging 12 year olds like you did or players on your own team just because you were personally humiliated because your team couldn't get out of State Cup and you were obsessed with how you were going to look on TS.

Comment

Guess you don't read things all that thoroughly, that other post was essentially saying the same thing.

Comment

Get a life BTDT. Almost all of the comments about the two star players on that NEFC team have been glowing. And no one has been disparaging 12 year olds like you did or players on your own team just because you were personally humiliated because your team couldn't get out of State Cup and you were obsessed with how you were going to look on TS.
              Wrong again dick wad but keep on slamming NEFC teams, coaches, players, and parents, it is helping the Stars cause immensely.

Comment

Wrong again dick wad but keep on slamming NEFC teams, coaches, players, and parents, it is helping the Stars cause immensely.
                Thanks buddy, but I'm happy to limit myself to one NEFC parent.

Comment

Have another six-pack, BDDT. Can't wait to see your posts in the 11:00 pm time slot.

What was wrong with William Smith? Assumption? Even Roger Williams?

Comment

The proof is all right there in the NEFC U15 thread. Clearly some folks are now trying to deflect attention from the hatchet job they did all weekend.

Comment

Too funny, BTNT. Posters are slamming you. Despite your delusions of youth soccer grandeur, you aren't equivalent to NEFC. You're just a crazed, bitter, self-sabotaging, blowhard parent.

Congrats, again, to NEFC's national-level success and exceptional players on an exceptional team.

Comment

The proof is all right there in the NEFC U15 thread. Clearly some folks are now trying to deflect attention from the hatchet job they did all weekend.
                        Too, too, too FUNNY. You can say that (about deflection) when posting in THIS thread. Read your title again, please. The irony is too much to bear.

Comment

Too funny, BTNT. Posters are slamming you. Despite your delusions of youth soccer grandeur, you aren't equivalent to NEFC. You're just a crazed, bitter, self-sabotaging, blowhard parent.

Congrats, again, to NEFC's national-level success and exceptional players on an exceptional team.
                          Just a page from the Stars playbook, spend all weekend ripping a bunch of NEFC kids then switch gears and start ripping an NEFC parent when they get called on the carpet for their despicable behavior.

Comment

Just a page from the Stars playbook, spend all weekend ripping a bunch of NEFC kids then switch gears and start ripping an NEFC parent when they get called on the carpet for their despicable behavior.
                            Nope. Your favorite two posters haven't said a single negative word about those kids. And what do you mean by "switching gears"? We've been rather consistent in just limiting ourselves to slamming you.

Comment

Do you really think anyone believes your phony, conspiratorial nonsense? How could it possibly make sense to "bash" a club and team, only to turn around and explicitly congratulate them for their national-level success? LOL! Too funny, as you say.

Comment

Nope. Your favorite two posters haven't said a single negative word about those kids. And what do you mean by "switching gears"? We've been rather consistent in just limiting ourselves to slamming you.
                                You may have to change your tactics a little bit. There is no "we" and this attacking BTDT and accusing him for every post when stars are KO'd and desperate never worked and none is deviating from the main topic. And you praising a group of girls and not nefc's success is not making you a better person or non-nefc hater. You are sick, stalker, and shallow.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X