Fc Napoli

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you people are so clueless and think you know everything about everyone. The reason you find the need to bash someone on a anonymous site is because you don"t have the balls to say things to peoples faces. If you want to talk about someone at least use your name you cowards. As far as our sidelines they are not toxic we get along with all the girls just fine the problem is that refs think they are the god almighty and there is no one to hold them accountable. Here's a tip instead of shoosing a coach like a little kid act like an adult and answer the question. Refs are supposed to be invisible and more often then not they are a big part of the game because they are not there because they enjoy the game but because its a extra money job so you get suck refereeing. The reason games get out hand and become too physical is because refs don't get control of the game on those first fouls and lets things continue. As a coach I will always protect my players and tell the ref if he or she is not doing their job properly. If you knew the owner of Fc Napoli you would know that his concern is always the well being of his players and their growth as a soccer player. He is not doing this to become rich like some of the big clubs. If he was his fees would be a lot higher. So you don"t have to agree with my statement but don"t personally attack a person anonymously just be a man about it and tell that person you don't like him or his methods to his face. Everyone has their opinion which is fine lets just act like adults instead of little children.

Comment

Who uses the word asshat must be an English dope

Comment

FC Napoli

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Coach suspended from ForeKicks for semi-finals because he was tossed from a game. The parents love him because he is an "intense coach".

No, he is an asshat who attracts the like to himself. Notice how no one knew which of his two teams were an issue BECAUSE THEY BOTH ARE.

Nasty, vile coach who has teams and sidelines that mirror his "style". You would need a delousing station to clean up that sideline.

Enjoy U of New Mexico, you will fit right in with Elizabeth Lamberts legacy.

Here is what his players are being groomed for:

http://www.sportsgrid.com/uncategori...womens-soccer/
        You sound like an ex-Napoli parent who's daughter got cut! By the way you might want to get your facts straight before you post on here, he didn't get thrown out from coaching the finals not semi finals he was unable to attend due to a prior commitment. Also these girls aren't even close to being thugs so why don't you stop picking on 15 and 16 year old girls and get your own life!!!

Comment

You sound like an ex-Napoli parent who's daughter got cut! By the way you might want to get your facts straight before you post on here, he didn't get thrown out from coaching the finals not semi finals he was unable to attend due to a prior commitment. Also these girls aren't even close to being thugs so why don't you stop picking on 15 and 16 year old girls and get your own life!!!
          Stop. You are continuing to make a case for being a hot-headed, over-the-top individual. If you stop responding, this thread will die, because in the end, the only two teams at U15/U16 people care about and like to throw darts at are NEFC and Stars. You are working yourself up over nothing for people who don't care about your team or its coach or its reputation, just see an opportunity to throw fuel on the fire.

Comment

still won't put your name you coward. And only in your little head does anyone care about any other team that someone plays for. They are u16 girls no will ever remember how great they were at 16. You should stop posting and the thread will die because you are the on who started the thread to begin with. And if you knew me you would know I am not a hot head unless some ass who won't put there name attacks a man whom they don't know. if you do know him and you are attacking him grow a set and let everyone know your displeasure with pride because i'm sure you know who I am and you have never come up to me and said as such. Or let the thread die and stay fake and happy in your world without trying to get in ours. Thanks

Comment

FC Napoli

Stop. You are continuing to make a case for being a hot-headed, over-the-top individual. If you stop responding, this thread will die, because in the end, the only two teams at U15/U16 people care about and like to throw darts at are NEFC and Stars. You are working yourself up over nothing for people who don't care about your team or its coach or its reputation, just see an opportunity to throw fuel on the fire.
              I hate to tell but that was the very first time I ever posted on this so again you have no idea what you're talking about. You actually have the audacity to say I am fueling the fire and proving the point of over the top parents when your the one on here attacking young girls??? You should be ashamed of yourself! Obviously you do care about our team because you're the one that felt the need to come on here and post about it. I notice you didn't deny being a parent of an ex-Napoli player that got cut. As far as Stars and NEFC go do they have some good teams, yes but they also have some that aren't good. I have very good friends that have players in both clubs and my daughter could play for either of those clubs if she chose to but she doesn't want to. FC Napoli is her first and only choice!

Comment

As a soccer parent, I had the opportunity to watch GPS compete against the Napoli U16 girls team during both the GPS and NEFC tournaments this past month. I have to say that they were some of the more exciting and competitive games I have seen in a long time and some weren't decided until the final minutes. I felt that both organizations were well coached and the players on both teams were skillful and played hard and clean and to win. Parents on both sides yelled and cheered for their kids (maybe a little too loud at times) and all tried to stay warm during the frigid tournaments. Soccer is a contact sport and people get heated and passionate about what they're doing - but it's healthy. When it's over, the competitors shake hands and no one wishes his opponent ill will. Sometimes you will win and sometimes you won't but it's wonderful to just compete. GPS will meet Napoli again in the Needham Memorial Day Tournament. I hope those games will be just as exciting - and a lot warmer.

He is Risen. Happy Easter to all!

Comment

As a soccer parent, I had the opportunity to watch GPS compete against the Napoli U16 girls team during both the GPS and NEFC tournaments this past month. I have to say that they were some of the more exciting and competitive games I have seen in a long time and some weren't decided until the final minutes. I felt that both organizations were well coached and the players on both teams were skillful and played hard and clean and to win. Parents on both sides yelled and cheered for their kids (maybe a little too loud at times) and all tried to stay warm during the frigid tournaments. Soccer is a contact sport and people get heated and passionate about what they're doing - but it's healthy. When it's over, the competitors shake hands and no one wishes his opponent ill will. Sometimes you will win and sometimes you won't but it's wonderful to just compete. GPS will meet Napoli again in the Needham Memorial Day Tournament. I hope those games will be just as exciting - and a lot warmer.

He is Risen. Happy Easter to all!
                  Thank you couldn't agree more with you and Happy Easter to you as well!! Now I'm logging of this forum on a good note

Comment

Seems to me, you prove the point every time you post here with your "Over the top-Alpha Male-I am the biggest badest bruiser out there" response.

Comment

This coach probably cares very much about his players and the sport. His daughters team is likely a decent bunch of players. In my opinion he got a bit disappointed watching his teams performance and decided to foucus his frustrations/disappointment on others instead of just accepting the level his team is capable competing at.

This does not make you a bad coach dude it's the talant you have. But do your club a favor and chill out. There is many many teams like the one you coach. Your daughter next year will be looking for a higher level team(s) to join with your assistance....you are closing the doors for her with your rants on TS

Comment

proving what point? I am not the one who came on a anonymous site and attack people or their character for their own thrill. The difference is I am not afraid like you to voice my opinion and have anyone know who I am. That doesn't mean lets meet in a parking lot and fight it means own your words instead of fighting behind a computer. Just remember who attacked who. Alpha male yeah your a dope. But I will always defend myself or my friends against idiots like you who have nothing better to do except posting behind a computer. My point has always been if you don't like Napoli that's fine but you don't have to bash people on a website. But if you do then expect people to defend themselves. Maybe you should get to know people before you judge them on a youth soccer game when most parents overreact to every little physical play. Or if it is because your bitter from being cut sometimes a kid needs those thing to get better so you should take it as a positive.

Comment

proving what point? I am not the one who came on a anonymous site and attack people or their character for their own thrill. The difference is I am not afraid like you to voice my opinion and have anyone know who I am. That doesn't mean lets meet in a parking lot and fight it means own your words instead of fighting behind a computer. Just remember who attacked who. Alpha male yeah your a dope. But I will always defend myself or my friends against idiots like you who have nothing better to do except posting behind a computer. My point has always been if you don't like Napoli that's fine but you don't have to bash people on a website. But if you do then expect people to defend themselves. Maybe you should get to know people before you judge them on a youth soccer game when most parents overreact to every little physical play. Or if it is because your bitter from being cut sometimes a kid needs those thing to get better so you should take it as a positive.
                          Ok, who are you? You are just as anonymous as everyone else.

And secondly, you seem angry. If you are this angry on an anonymous website, pretty easy to imagine you have even less self control in person. Calm down.

Comment

I am glad that you do not coach my daughter.
                            Apostrophes and commas work too...

Comment

Soon to be unemployed Alpha-Male

John Smith Soccer Academy is proud to announce the merger of two great clubs!

As of June 1st 2015, FC Napoli, based in Worcester, is merging with JSSA and will be known as JSSA Napoli!

"We are very excited about this merger. We have always had a great relationship with Esad Darman and FC Napoli and look forward to working together. Esad will still be very much involved in the day-to-day coaching of the teams in the Worcester area and will be the JSSA Coaching Director in that area. JSSA will take over all of the administrative aspects of running the club, as well as the oversight of all coaches." -

JSSA Director of Coaching, Felicity Day

Comment

This will be a great thing for Napoli because it will give new resources to the club to help it compete with the bigger clubs. As far as the coaches go I think all the coaches will stay with their teams as with my interactions all the coaches have been great to the kids with helping them grow.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X