Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fc Napoli

Is that really the type of people and values you want to be teaching your children. Come on now

Funny, never heard of this club until my daughter's team played them last weekend, and they were thugs. Not just with their play, but with their mouths. Foul. It was disheartrning.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Funny, never heard of this club until my daughter's team played them last weekend, and they were thugs. Not just with their play, but with their mouths. Foul. It was disheartrning.
      Let me guess, u16's? Couldn't agree more. Attitude of the owner/coaching, parents is pretty disgusting. Nothing I would ever want to be part of.

Comment

Let me guess, u16's? Couldn't agree more. Attitude of the owner/coaching, parents is pretty disgusting. Nothing I would ever want to be part of.
        No U14's, but apparently it runs in the club.

Comment

FC Napoli U16 Blast?

GPS March Madness and College Showcase 2015 (03/06/15 to 03/08/15)

FC Napoli U16 Blast – Bracket A Winner; 2nd Place Overall

NEFC Preseason Tournament and College Showcase 2015 Girls Weekend (03/13/15 to 03/15/15)

FC Napoli U16 Blast – Gray Division Winner

“It’s always good to be underestimated.” Donald Trump

Comment

NEFC Preseason Tournament and College Showcase 2015 Girls Weekend (03/13/15 to 03/15/15)

Is Gray division the 6th or the 7th level in the tournament? Did NEFC even have any teams in that group, or had they run out of teams and all that was left were Town teams playing up 2 age groups?

Comment

Doesn't GotSoccer subtract points from the Gray Division Winner? Congrats!

Comment

No U14's, but apparently it runs in the club.
                Looks like the club founder coaches both teams mentioned.

Comment

Isn't that Diego's dad?

Comment

Isn't that Diego's dad?
                    No it is not!

Comment

I find it funny that people go on this site to bash other clubs. First off the teams don"t pick the division they play in. Unfortunately the NEFC tournament doesn't put teams in brackets using a teams past success from the past year like they said because we asked to play in a higher bracket. There were teams ranked lower then us in higher brackets because of who they know and being a small club hurts us. second to all you GPS people out there don"t be mad just because a club who's fees are a quarter of your fees beats all of the GPS teams they go up against. The problem I see is with all you big club mentality parents out there that think you need to play ECNL or NPL or NEP and pay thousands of dollars a year to play so Suzie can get a scholarship. SORRY NOT TRUE Napoli has for years sent good quality kids on to college programs to play College soccer. SO parents don"t be sore just because we beat you. If your happy paying all that money for average teams great but we are happy being a middle good team that can compete with most teams out there. As far as bad parents please look in the mirror I hear yelling going from both sides so before you knock someone on a anonymous site you should look in the mirror. Oh so you all don't think i hide behind anything I am the u16 assistant coach. Maybe the next time you want to bash someone on a site be a man and put you name.

Comment

I find it funny that people go on this site to bash other clubs. First off the teams don"t pick the division they play in. Unfortunately the NEFC tournament doesn't put teams in brackets using a teams past success from the past year like they said because we asked to play in a higher bracket. There were teams ranked lower then us in higher brackets because of who they know and being a small club hurts us. second to all you GPS people out there don"t be mad just because a club who's fees are a quarter of your fees beats all of the GPS teams they go up against. The problem I see is with all you big club mentality parents out there that think you need to play ECNL or NPL or NEP and pay thousands of dollars a year to play so Suzie can get a scholarship. SORRY NOT TRUE Napoli has for years sent good quality kids on to college programs to play College soccer. SO parents don"t be sore just because we beat you. If your happy paying all that money for average teams great but we are happy being a middle good team that can compete with most teams out there. As far as bad parents please look in the mirror I hear yelling going from both sides so before you knock someone on a anonymous site you should look in the mirror. Oh so you all don't think i hide behind anything I am the u16 assistant coach. Maybe the next time you want to bash someone on a site be a man and put you name.
                        Congrats on your recent success. We agree on a few points. Small clubs can develop good quality players. Small clubs can have teams that can compete with most teams. Large clubs are not for everyone. Here is where I think you missed the mark. This tread was not started because a small club team beat a large club team, it was started because of something that was seen or heard at the field during one of your club matches. Not only are you responsible for teaching the skills and technical aspects of the game but you also set the expectations for the attitude and behavior of the players and like it or not the parents. Attitude reflects leadership. Parents are a big problem in youth sports today. Mirrors show what we look like not who we are. I know who I am and I am fine with that.

Comment

Coach suspended from ForeKicks for semi-finals because he was tossed from a game. The parents love him because he is an "intense coach".

No, he is an asshat who attracts the like to himself. Notice how no one knew which of his two teams were an issue BECAUSE THEY BOTH ARE.

Nasty, vile coach who has teams and sidelines that mirror his "style". You would need a delousing station to clean up that sideline.

Enjoy U of New Mexico, you will fit right in with Elizabeth Lamberts legacy.

Here is what his players are being groomed for:

http://www.sportsgrid.com/uncategori...womens-soccer/

Comment

Coach suspended from ForeKicks for semi-finals because he was tossed from a game. The parents love him because he is an "intense coach".

No, he is an asshat who attracts the like to himself. Notice how no one knew which of his two teams were an issue BECAUSE THEY BOTH ARE.

Nasty, vile coach who has teams and sidelines that mirror his "style". You would need a delousing station to clean up that sideline.

Appropriate name for a club, all Neapolitans are thugs.

Comment

Wow, two weeks in a row. I can can think of another adjective besides intense.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X