Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you really that naive to believe everything you read on the internet?
    are you that naive to think they thought it was all true cretin

Comment

are you that naive to think they thought it was all true cretin
      and you must be the grand arbiter for how sarcasm is conveyed on a forum like this.

Comment

ambitious club losing players at the end of the spring
        Your kid stuck on the C team again. Poor soldier!

Comment

That'll make a little more room for the players heading that way from the dysfunctional club down the road.

Comment

That'll make a little more room for the players heading that way from the dysfunctional club down the road.
            Those players would only be competing for B team slots, and it's not certain they would make those.

Comment

CSU coaches don't get paid unless they fill their roster. I'm sure they are already getting contracts signed. Don't see many switching, especially older players.

Comment

you first

would love it if this forum required real user names. It's so easy to be a big man when typing isn't it?
                been there done that. postings in the Mass TS REGISTERED are sparse, it's a desert.
                snarky and anonymous is the preferred mode.
                but hey you could go on the record and not post anonymously you hypocrite.

Comment

been there done that. postings in the Mass TS REGISTERED are sparse, it's a desert.
                  snarky and anonymous is the preferred mode.
                  but hey you could go on the record and not post anonymously you hypocrite.
                  I'm no "post detector" like some others on this site, but they guy getting called out here can only be one guy. No real need for him to go on the record.

Comment

You go Sherlock!

Comment

I'm no "post detector" like some others on this site, but they guy getting called out here can only be one guy. No real need for him to go on the record.
                      no you are not. My child plays in this club and I am the original poster. Unless you've studied forensic linguistics or know how to navigate many of the free linguistic analysis programs freely available all you are doing is projecting your own confirmation bias as you sub vocalize accents when reading. In other words you are wrong.

Comment

no you are not. My child plays in this club and I am the original poster. Unless you've studied forensic linguistics or know how to navigate many of the free linguistic analysis programs freely available all you are doing is projecting your own confirmation bias as you sub vocalize accents when reading. In other words you are wrong.
                        Been wrong before, will be wrong again. But this response shows the connection: Message, messenger; tune, fiddle; water, bucket. All in service of a cynical, mercenary, short-sighted, imported soccer service.

Comment

Wrong this time...... But keep up the fine work you obviously love.

Comment

Ummmmm. You sound like an attorney. With too much time on your hands.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X