• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Right. Who is?
    Right. They're not.

Comment

Exhibit A

This may become the best clif note version of Valeo insanity ever. Read below and digest.

The Valeo U12 team has several players with God given natural talent. A gift if you will. the majority of these boys will without a doubt play Division 1 soccer and be given full rides. i am a parent of one of them, and he's a fantastic player himself who plays with team mates of equal ability. I don not know of many teams that play like them, granted I have not seen many teams play, but they are the best I have seen so far.They will only get better if that is even possible. BTW, i see at least 4 players going pro, either in MLS or even in Europe and I am not exagerating on this. I am happy for my son and his mates.

Comment

Originally Posted by Unregistered
        The Valeo U12 team has several players with God given natural talent. A gift if you will. the majority of these boys will without a doubt play Division 1 soccer and be given full rides. i am a parent of one of them, and he's a fantastic player himself who plays with team mates of equal ability. I don not know of many teams that play like them, granted I have not seen many teams play, but they are the best I have seen so far.They will only get better if that is even possible. BTW, i see at least 4 players going pro, either in MLS or even in Europe and I am not exagerating on this. I am happy for my son and his mates.

This may become the best clif note version of Valeo insanity ever. Read below and digest.

Do you really believe that the post above was written by a Valeo parent? If you do believe so, then you are more insane than what you claim Valeo to be. I know the team and parents and assure you that none would ever write such a post. The immaturity and insecurity of the one who wrote the post is in fact the basis of those who would actually come on to a website and post such ridiculous dribble about 10-12 year olds.

Comment

Originally Posted by Unregistered

Do you really believe that the post above was written by a Valeo parent? If you do believe so, then you are more insane than what you claim Valeo to be. I know the team and parents and assure you that none would ever write such a post. The immaturity and insecurity of the one who wrote the post is in fact the basis of those who would actually come on to a website and post such ridiculous dribble about 10-12 year olds.

Please give one point to yes, I believe it.
          Anybody else care to vote? It's currently 1-0

Comment

Not posted by a Valeo parent. Would you believe it if someone posted a similar comment about your kid's team?

Comment

Not posted by a Valeo parent. Would you believe it if someone posted a similar comment about your kid's team?
              OK, it's 1-1.

And parents on my kid's team don't have a history of telling everyone how great my kid's team is... so no, I wouldn't believe it.

Comment

my son was on a state cup winner at u12 some years back (in college now).
                more than half the team are out of soccer

Comment

The original poster must be laughing his arse off at how gullible you are!

Comment

my son was on a state cup winner at u12 some years back (in college now).
                    more than half the team are out of soccer
                    But the other half are playing in Europe, right?

Comment

Can I assume that you are the same person as poster 32, or just of the same moronic gene pool??

Comment

No most of them are playing college soccer. D1-D3. The point being; superstar at U12 means very little

Comment

OK, it's 1-1.

And parents on my kid's team don't have a history of telling everyone how great my kid's team is... so no, I wouldn't believe it.
                          It's 2-1. I have some experience with the parents from this team from last year. Overweight Valeo dad literally ran out onto the field screaming each time the Valeo team scored a goal. However, the Newton United parents were actually very civil.

Comment

It's 2-1. I have some experience with the parents from this team from last year. Overweight Valeo dad literally ran out onto the field screaming each time the Valeo team scored a goal. However, the Newton United parents were actually very civil.
                            HA! Definitely a Valeo U12 parent -

3-1

thogh i wouldn't give NU any kudos - the parents with the most excuses (they were sick, injurred,playing up, playing down, etc etc etc) had and the most exaggerated rants -
                            they are first to make it to the european hooligan table.

Comment

How do the U13 kids and parents feel about being second place to the U12's in Maple Blue. A bit embarrassing, no? Those poor U13 kids may need 4 practices per week.

Comment

How do the U13 kids and parents feel about being second place to the U12's in Maple Blue. A bit embarrassing, no? Those poor U13 kids may need 4 practices per week.
                                Yup, really embarrassing to be 3 and 0

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X