X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Still distorting, I see.

There's nothing to "straighten" out: he's a serial liar, hater, bigot, blowhard, overinvolved, disastrous soccer dad. He's here only to push his bitter, self-serving agendas. And he's beyond decency.

Still, as you know, I had offered to meet, in Lancaster. He repeatedly declined, citing fears for his safety--as if he's worth harming, over TS banter, no less. LOL!

Your suggestions are nearly always a negative indicator, so I'll pass, again. Try to control your frustration: it's getting you nowhere, on any front.
    Don't you have anything better to than hang out here almost 24x7 and obsess non-stop about 1 individual?

Comment

Still distorting, I see.

There's nothing to "straighten" out: he's a serial liar, hater, bigot, blowhard, overinvolved, disastrous soccer dad. He's here only to push his bitter, self-serving agendas. And he's beyond decency.

Still, as you know, I had offered to meet, in Lancaster. He repeatedly declined, citing fears for his safety--as if he's worth harming, over TS banter, no less. LOL!

Your suggestions are nearly always a negative indicator, so I'll pass, again. Try to control your frustration: it's getting you nowhere, on any front.
      You look in the mirror and all you see is BTDT , you cant blame him because you are the same. only you can change you. STOP POSTING your own words.

Comment

This is true, but your answer is bullying & hateful.
        I'm #89, the poster BTDT was responding to. The response above isn't from me. Not my situation. He would hardly believe the ironies.

Comment

You look in the mirror and all you see is BTDT , you cant blame him because you are the same. only you can change you. STOP POSTING your own words.
          Good luck with that, BTDT. You've been responding to at least two different posters. As P likes to observe, incredible how when you (or imitator-BTDT) stop posting, the BTDT sightings go away.

But, please, get over yourself already. You aren't the issue: you as a person are irrelevant here, other than for your family and NEFC. The pushback is to your lying, distorting, hating, shameless agenda mongering.

Comment

Curious ?

Has BTDT been Identified of who he is ever?

Has Perspective been Identified of who he is ever?

Serious question. I don't have the energy to read past post for clues !

Comment

Still distorting, I see.

Here's the rub with all of this. Please show a post where any of this has happened. It is obvious that posters like this one detest BTDT and seem to attribute every post made on this site to him but there is no evidence and there never has been that all of those posts are actually from one person let alone that specific person. All this is just trolls doing their level best to defame someone. It IS born out of hate and jealously and perhaps it IS time to investigate poster's like Perspective and what their true motives are.

Comment

Here's the rub with all of this. Please show a post where any of this has happened. It is obvious that posters like this one detest BTDT and seem to attribute every post made on this site to him but there is no evidence and there never has been that all of those posts are actually from one person let alone that specific person. All this is just trolls doing their level best to defame someone. It IS born out of hate and jealously and perhaps it IS time to investigate poster's like Perspective and what their true motives are.
                Not wasting my time, BTDT. I had been exercising restraint, but you don't care.

BTDT is Heinsohn Jr., who is affiliated with NEFC. The identity of P is unknown.

Comment

...Please show a post where any of this has happened. It is obvious that posters like this one detest BTDT....
                  Why on earth would anyone care enough to "detest" you, especially since you're such an honest and generous soul?

Comment

Curious ?

Has BTDT been Identified of who he is ever?

Has Perspective been Identified of who he is ever?

Serious question. I don't have the energy to read past post for clues !
                    Yes he has and it would be surprising if you did not know he has as you seem to imply. He is basically the only person on this entire forum who everyone can identify by his real name and the trolls do their level best to not only publish as much personal information as they can find but also link every unsavory thing that gets posted here to him in a thinly veiled attempt to defame him. None of this is about soccer issues, what it is about is jealousy and simply hate. Welcome to the internet.

Comment

Why on earth would anyone care enough to "detest" you, especially since you're such an honest and generous soul?
                      Why on earth would you spend 24/7/365 obsessed with one person. Most sane people just tune out others they disagree with. You take it an obscenely obsessed level.

Comment

and by the way notice that none of this has anything to do with the ECNL

Comment

and by the way notice that none of this has anything to do with the ECNL
                          Oh, but it does. Last weekend it was two specific NEFC U15's and their parents that were being attacked, this week it is another NEFC parent. It is a disgusting pattern that has everything to do with the local ECNL clubs sucking wind.

Comment

Oh, but it does. Last weekend it was two specific NEFC U15's and their parents that were being attacked, this week it is another NEFC parent. It is a disgusting pattern that has everything to do with the local ECNL clubs sucking wind.
                            hate and bullying response from the victims side, to counter hate and bullying from an attacker, do you ever wonder why this continues?

Comment

Why on earth would you spend 24/7/365 obsessed with one person. Most sane people just tune out others they disagree with. You take it an obscenely obsessed level.
                              The alleged obsession only parallels the real obsession here. You can't claim one without at least indicting the other. BTDT is the real instigator and obsessional soul here. Notice how nice and quiet it was yesterday. The responses to BTDT are always in response to his posts. He always claims he is being mis-characterized but his signed in posts (mildly sanitized) show that every single thing attributed to him is true. He has fictionalized and distorted and tried to damage other clubs and people for YEARS. Every single day it is more BTDT. He's got a problem.

And, btw, this is my first chance to post today.

Comment

Yes he has and it would be surprising if you did not know he has as you seem to imply. He is basically the only person on this entire forum who everyone can identify by his real name and the trolls do their level best to not only publish as much personal information as they can find but also link every unsavory thing that gets posted here to him in a thinly veiled attempt to defame him. None of this is about soccer issues, what it is about is jealousy and simply hate. Welcome to the internet.
                                Let's be clear here. HE wanted to be known. he made sure everyone knew who he was. He chronicled the journeys of his kids and he posted extensively about club soccer only being warranted and justifiable if a kid was going to get a scholarship, stating explicitly that he would not support a kid playing soccer at the D3 level because it would be a waste of time. He's started untold number of threads bashing Stars and Scorps over the years, and even though he knows everyone knows who he is he continues as though nothing ever happened.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X