Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    U13 where 50% of the players will likely be new.

You seem disinterested, but that is the answer to your question.
    Valeo or NEFC will have 50% new players for u13?

Comment

Actually the first time that I've responded to this thread. The two games weren't in synch, so when my son wasn't playing I watched the other game. My son's game then ended, so I was also able to see the PKs. Sorry for actually having an opinion.
      It was so cold! Most NEFC and Valeo parents were chatting and laughing together. No one really cared who won.

Comment

50% new players for next year?

Valeo or NEFC will have 50% new players for u13?
        Pretty sure this thread said Valeo replaced 50% new players this year to make their "master" team. They're going to replace another 50% next year too? Yeesh. Must be hard on those kids. NEFC continues to do what big clubs can which is to be able to attract and train players in multiple versatile venues and move them appropriately based on family and development needs.

Comment

Pretty sure this thread said Valeo replaced 50% new players this year to make their "master" team. They're going to replace another 50% next year too? Yeesh. Must be hard on those kids. NEFC continues to do what big clubs can which is to be able to attract and train players in multiple versatile venues and move them appropriately based on family and development needs.
          God you are such an as*

Comment

Yeh "must be hard' on those 100 kids not on the NEFC elite team. Poor kids.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1501724][QUOTE=Unregistered;1501705]

We all have a break next weekend!!
              Enjoy your egg hunt... do you have the plastic ones that look like little soccer balls? Or maybe the ones that look like a Valeo medicine ball?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1504181][QUOTE=Unregistered;1501724]

Enjoy your egg hunt... do you have the plastic ones that look like little soccer balls? Or maybe the ones that look like a Valeo medicine ball?
                Little NEFC balls.

Comment

It was so cold! Most NEFC and Valeo parents were chatting and laughing together. No one really cared who won.
                  Then who are the crazies posting on here for over a week?

Comment

Clearly BS. The parents on both sides were nut bags on the sidelines. No different from what you've seen in the posts.

Comment

Clearly BS. The parents on both sides were nut bags on the sidelines. No different from what you've seen in the posts.
                      That's what I thought but found the single fire of pr damage control amusing

Comment

Most likely people who found it amusing getting NEFC all tied up in their panties. It's true. The parents were told to stand on one side of the field so they had no choice but to chuckle with one another. It was no big deal who won. NEFC played better at first but then Valeo woke up later.

Comment

Most likely people who found it amusing getting NEFC all tied up in their panties. It's true. The parents were told to stand on one side of the field so they had no choice but to chuckle with one another. It was no big deal who won. NEFC played better at first but then Valeo woke up later.
                          Dad from the other team here. Did not see any chuckling going on, but if it's true that 50% of that team is going to be cut next year, I can understand why they had the look of terror on their faces.Tha mom standing near me was going to faint.

Comment

Dad from the other team here. Did not see any chuckling going on, but if it's true that 50% of that team is going to be cut next year, I can understand why they had the look of terror on their faces.Tha mom standing near me was going to faint.
                            90% of team is staying. Relax.

Comment

90% of team is staying. Relax.
                              That's what you think....

Comment

That's what you think....
                                Heard that several times also. Believable but not sure where they will find eight players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X