X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How much?
    I knew a Mass parent who was paying 5 dollars for each goal.
    It is a lot of money at the younger ages when there are more goals, but not too expensive as they get older.
    The New Orleans Saints were doing worse weren't they??

One would hope it isn't necessary, but, as I ponder the 'deal', what is the harm? Why not reward a kid for doing something good? Ultimately, it is the coach that decides is a player is playing well and rewards with playtime and the opportunity to perform. As long as the parent is not influencing that.

I haven't done it, but I don't really see the harm in it.
    I had a parent on my HS team paying their daughter $100 per goal. She was like a black hole. Ball went in to her never came out. As soon as I found out about it I benched her. A parent showed me cell phone video of him running down the sidelines waving a $100 bill. I will give you one guess what he did for a living?

- Cujo

Comment

Just checking out the FL TS forum (more active than ours tonight), and found out parents are paying their kids for each goal scored in a game. This must be the missing piece of the puzzle for our MA players!
      I let my kid smoke a cigarette for every goal and drink one beer for every assist. In the car on the ride home from the game.

Comment

I had a parent on my HS team paying their daughter $100 per goal. She was like a black hole. Ball went in to her never came out. As soon as I found out about it I benched her. A parent showed me cell phone video of him running down the sidelines waving a $100 bill. I will give you one guess what he did for a living?

- Cujo
        Pimp?

Comment

Pimp?
          Close. Lawyer....

Comment

Close. Lawyer....
            Difference ?

Comment

Difference ?
              A pimp and a lawyer were found as roadkill on a local highway, what was the difference in the two scenes?

Skid-marks in front of the pimp....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X