This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Safe PED for a teenager

I am interested in having my teenager start taking a small amount of PED to assist in his training and recovery.

Any suggestions?

i'm interested in making parents take an intelligence test before having kids, just like for driving. Hoping this idiot isn't serious

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I am interested in having my teenager start taking a small amount of PED to assist in his training and recovery.

Any suggestions?

My short response is "NO".
      My next response would be that you should seek help because you are putting way too much pressure on your teenager.

However, since you have on real reason to trust my opinion, I would suggest that you discuss this with your child's pediatrician. That way you can get an opinion from someone who you have grown to trust.

Comment

I'm going to assume this post was started by a troll looking for attention. If you want a recovery drink, try chocolate milk, or even some of the over the counter powders. There are no safe PED's.

Comment

Someone is desperate for attention. Don't feed the troll

Comment

You should ask your pediatrician! They usually keep the newest/best steroid samples from the drug reps in their desk. Good luck!

Comment

please don't feed the idiots..they will just keep coming back

Comment

Working...
              X