Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's all about the coach.Now the player exodus begins!
    Actually we're good now that you and your kid left. Good luck!

Comment

Thank you for the compliment! A compliment is something you seem to rarely receive from another team/club from MA. The competition between the top clubs is so fierce they'd rather just continue to make derogatory comments about their competitors which truly is pretty sad when you think about it.
      I agree it is sad when clubs continue to make derogatory comments about each other. What I call BS on is that is all SSS has done on this site and the field the past couple of years. You are starting to get some backlash and you are now the victim? Nice job in Vegas but practice what you preach. Can't have it both ways

Comment

I agree it is sad when clubs continue to make derogatory comments about each other. What I call BS on is that is all SSS has done on this site and the field the past couple of years. You are starting to get some backlash and you are now the victim? Nice job in Vegas but practice what you preach. Can't have it both ways
        I agree! They drink the coolaid and then bash other clubs but cry and whine when people slung it back! Those in glass houses.....

Comment

I agree! They drink the coolaid and then bash other clubs but cry and whine when people slung it back! Those in glass houses.....
          What is the name of this thread? which has 830 negative comments aimed at Select. Who's bashing who?

Comment

Bla bla bla. Nobody cares .

Comment

Everyone defends them and thinks they are developing kids.the real truth is they have two teams that are really good and the rest are just cash cows for LL.They play maple with town teams because no one likes LL and that is the only league they can get into!
              Wakeup people.........

Comment

Everyone defends them and thinks they are developing kids.the real truth is they have two teams that are really good and the rest are just cash cows for LL.They play maple with town teams because no one likes LL and that is the only league they can get into!
                Wakeup people.........
                I will bite.........
                Which are the two teams

Comment

I will bite.........
                  Which are the two teams
                  The two that she combines at tournaments

Comment

The two that she combines at tournaments
                    Ahh the 8's & the 9's.... That's why they are the powerhouse...

Comment

Ahh the 8's & the 9's.... That's why they are the powerhouse...
                      Next you'll see the elite potty trained and pre potty trained teams being developed. The future looks bright.

Comment

Wakeup people.........
                        Did your ECNL team lose to our Maple team? Get over it

Comment

Did your ECNL team lose to our Maple team? Get over it
                          11- 14 teams can beat anyone in the state in their age group. That's a fact. If sss wasn't so good, people wouldn't complain about them for so long.

Comment

Wakeup people.........
                            SSS play's in Region 1 and the National League as well as Maple to remain eligible for regional & national playoffs genius.

Comment

They have also lost to everyone too. Winning and losing at U14 and under is easy when you play your best players the entire game and force the ball to them. They play a year up in MAPLE which is great for them to get quicker and stronger earlier. Come talk to me when they are U16 and everybody is equal in that area. LL does a great market job at getting players to play for them and that is great for business but I don't believe for a second she cares about any of these players especially if they leave the club and they like coaches get put on the do not return list. This is a great example for young children.

Comment

They have also lost to everyone too. Winning and losing at U14 and under is easy when you play your best players the entire game and force the ball to them. They play a year up in MAPLE which is great for them to get quicker and stronger earlier. Come talk to me when they are U16 and everybody is equal in that area. LL does a great market job at getting players to play for them and that is great for business but I don't believe for a second she cares about any of these players especially if they leave the club and they like coaches get put on the do not return list. This is a great example for young children.
                                there will be many changes by U16

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X