Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Quality of coaching at Beachside and Indialantic is poor.
    Your answer is typical of the low intelligence tribal mentality exhibited by so many on this site. The "all the coaches and everything else about my club is great and all the coaches and everything else at the other clubs in the county is terrible" mentality. There are some good coaches at all of the clubs in the county. Beachside with certainty has two coaches among the best in the county. Your beloved Space Coast as a bigger more professionally run organization has at least four good coaches. BSA has at least two. Even CBS as a shell of its former self has two very good coaches. Does it somehow make you feel better to believe your tribe is the best? It is only kids playing soccer. Get a life, become a little more honest with yourself, and stop being so hateful about youth sports.

Comment

There are no good coaches on Beachside. They all get let go and get hired by space coast United . Unless its space coast that is taking them over
      SCU is not taking them over.

Comment

Your answer is typical of the low intelligence tribal mentality exhibited by so many on this site. The "all the coaches and everything else about my club is great and all the coaches and everything else at the other clubs in the county is terrible" mentality. There are some good coaches at all of the clubs in the county. Beachside with certainty has two coaches among the best in the county. Your beloved Space Coast as a bigger more professionally run organization has at least four good coaches. BSA has at least two. Even CBS as a shell of its former self has two very good coaches. Does it somehow make you feel better to believe your tribe is the best? It is only kids playing soccer. Get a life, become a little more honest with yourself, and stop being so hateful about youth sports.

CBS and Beachside Impact have HS coaches. That is it. They have no clue on how to coach. All they have is guys like you who suck their d*** and defend themon here.

Comment

Thats a funny comment coming from Beachside Parent who talks about tribal mentality. Dont you believe you are at the best club and best team in the county? You think that. Thats why you live on here. Except your team is now below SCU and BSA. Watch out for Indialantic...theyll pass you up soon.

Comment

Name the coaches that you speak of.

Comment

Thats a funny comment coming from Beachside Parent who talks about tribal mentality. Dont you believe you are at the best club and best team in the county? You think that. Thats why you live on here. Except your team is now below SCU and BSA. Watch out for Indialantic...theyll pass you up soon.
              What did you not understand about my post? Nothing you wrote even remotely corresponds with what I wrote. Beachside is most certainly not the best club in the county. It is a small local club with a couple of good teams. One boys and one girls. By almost any metric SCU is the best club in the county. If being at the “best club” is what is most important to someone, you have your kid play at SCU. It apparently hard for you to believe someone is just giving an honest opinion. This is common among people who are dishonest. They think everyone else would behave as they would, and could not possibly be Sincere. Your second comment about a specific Beachside team being “behind” SCU, BSA, and Indiatlantic is just plain Bizarre.

Comment

Name the coaches that you speak of.
                Why? so you can respond with a nasty comment you would never say to their face about how terrible they are? You know who they are. If they are bad coaches then there are no good coaches in Brevard. i would really lime to know why it is important for you to believe 100% of the good coaches are all at your club? Sorry this has never been the case, and never will be.

Comment

CBS and Beachside Impact have HS coaches. That is it. They have no clue on how to coach. All they have is guys like you who suck their d*** and defend themon here.
                  Brilliant response. Almost all of the best club coaches in Brevard county also coach HS. I thing Scott Armstrong and Dean are about the only who don’t and Scott has in the past. There may be a few others, but the above are the ones I am aware of who don’t currently coach HS.

Comment

Brilliant response. Almost all of the best club coaches in Brevard county also coach HS. I thing Scott Armstrong and Dean are about the only who don’t and Scott has in the past. There may be a few others, but the above are the ones I am aware of who don’t currently coach HS.

Name good HS coaches? They all profit from the clubs coaching them. And they dont coach their kids at club. They just suck

Comment

What did you not understand about my post? Nothing you wrote even remotely corresponds with what I wrote. Beachside is most certainly not the best club in the county. It is a small local club with a couple of good teams. One boys and one girls. By almost any metric SCU is the best club in the county. If being at the “best club” is what is most important to someone, you have your kid play at SCU. It apparently hard for you to believe someone is just giving an honest opinion. This is common among people who are dishonest. They think everyone else would behave as they would, and could not possibly be Sincere. Your second comment about a specific Beachside team being “behind” SCU, BSA, and Indiatlantic is just plain Bizarre.
                      Beachside is a local club????? Funny. Most of its club kids dont come from Satellite Beach. And they have NO good teams. I dare you to tell me which teams are "good". They have accomplished nothing. Its a recreational club that says they have a competitive program. But its a recreational club.

Comment

Ill be happy when we don't have rec clubs selling comp anymore like Impact does. Meaning, you will get taken over and you will not be a "local" club. Little do you know what is happening under your nose.

Comment

Are the two good teams you mention....the boys team that lost to BSA and had a worse Disney tournament than SCU? Or the girls team that sits at the bottom of the second tier of FSPL and just lost to Indialantic? Both of those teams are the third or 4th best teams in Brevard. That means they suck at the state level.

Comment

Laughable saying the BSA u16 is better then the Brevard beachside u16 boys, considering BSA Showcase is a few good TRUE BSA players and then with kids from other clubs. The core of Brevard beachside have been playing together since they were 9. In fact didn’t at least 3 of those kids help BSA showcase to the Florida Cup final against FKK in May? Without that whole showcase deal BSA blue, select or whatever new iteration the club came up with other that 2 kids are very average. Whilst the old SB team have been successful locally to include GCF for years. And then had also done well at FSPL, statewide tournaments and state cup

Comment

Beachside is a local club????? Funny. Most of its club kids dont come from Satellite Beach. And they have NO good teams. I dare you to tell me which teams are "good". They have accomplished nothing. Its a recreational club that says they have a competitive program. But its a recreational club.
                              Correct. When I said it is a local club I meant the primary focus of the club. The team I said is good does have players from the entire county Titusville to Palm Bay and a couple from Indian River County. In case you somehow don't know, that is how it works. You can't assemble a competitive team in Brevard from a small local area. Having a couple of regional teams at older ages does not change the fact the club primarily serves rec needs and younger age first level of comp. As to "daring" to tell you which teams are good, you already know. If it makes you feel better to believe the children on these teams are terrible and have accomplished nothing, go ahead and believe what you want. If it makes you feel superior to disparage a club that does a good job of serving the youth of the community, then go ahead. You just look foolish to any intelligent people reading your posts.

Comment

Are the two good teams you mention....the boys team that lost to BSA and had a worse Disney tournament than SCU? Or the girls team that sits at the bottom of the second tier of FSPL and just lost to Indialantic? Both of those teams are the third or 4th best teams in Brevard. That means they suck at the state level.
                                You got me. I admit it. The teams at Beachside, the coaches, and all the kids suck. Now that I think of it, everyone except you, your kid, your kids team, your kids coach, and your club sucks. I realize the error of my way of thinking now. This is not kids playing soccer. It is war. You are the USA and everyone else is Isis.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X