X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back of the net is terrible!

Back of the Net is beyond TERRIBLE.
    arry cares only about ad dollars and not actually exchanging accurate or helpful soccer info:

--He bashes any team/club that won't advertise with him
    --censors ALL posts opposing his promoted view.
    --knows virtually nothing about the game or actual club landscape
    --bans anyone posting a dissenting view
    --inserts himself into parent dialogue to take a hard position
    --pushes only clubs who pay him by advertising-- see the surf fiasco 2 years ago that was supposed to be the second coming once they paid him some ad dollars
    --has now fallen to openly insulting and attacking heads of clubs and Board members (see BDA forums)

there is a good thread going on New York site. let's discuss. all teams, coaches, players, DOCs etc should actively promote this fair and open alternative info source. from his increasingly shrill and desperate behavior, my guess is its having an effect

Well, I think all of us trolls should go over there and overwhelm him with the kindness only Talking soccer knows. He is an idiot from the times I ventured over there seeking information (lol).

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Back of the Net is beyond TERRIBLE.
    arry cares only about ad dollars and not actually exchanging accurate or helpful soccer info:

--He bashes any team/club that won't advertise with him
    --censors ALL posts opposing his promoted view.
    --knows virtually nothing about the game or actual club landscape
    --bans anyone posting a dissenting view
    --inserts himself into parent dialogue to take a hard position
    --pushes only clubs who pay him by advertising-- see the surf fiasco 2 years ago that was supposed to be the second coming once they paid him some ad dollars
    --has now fallen to openly insulting and attacking heads of clubs and Board members (see BDA forums)

there is a good thread going on New York site. let's discuss. all teams, coaches, players, DOCs etc should actively promote this fair and open alternative info source. from his increasingly shrill and desperate behavior, my guess is its having an effect

Comment

LM is a jerry springer low-knowledge cyberbully

Comment

he is openly bashing FCW for some reason and won't allow contrary posts pointing out things, like facts for example. it's a waste of time.

Comment

Well, I think all of us trolls should go over there and overwhelm him with the kindness only Talking soccer knows. He is an idiot from the times I ventured over there seeking information (lol).
          No don't go to the site. He makes money off clicks and advertisers. He shot himself in the foot supporting Surf's failed into to the region and lost what little credibility he had. he censors posts that contradict his own view or speaks negatively about an advertiser, then bashes clubs that stop advertising with him. He also has it out for certain NY club personnel.

Let the site die its own well deserved death.

Comment

he is openly bashing FCW for some reason and won't allow contrary posts pointing out things, like facts for example. it's a waste of time.
            someone needs to get FCW's senior board member who runs a big10 NY law firm to have some associates work up law suit against LM for outright defamation and slander

Comment

someone needs to get FCW's senior board member who runs a big10 NY law firm to have some associates work up law suit against LM for outright defamation and slander
              Yeah great, why don't you be that someone.

Comment

Yeah great, why don't you be that someone.
                dfasfadas

Comment

Back of the Net

I noticed LM has now started backing Albertson. Albertson is some of the worst Long Island has to offer. I guess he will do anything for a $. But it is a good match. They are both thuggish in word and deed.

Comment

I still don’t understand the Paul Riley, Fury-Albertsons saga. Does anyone have the backstory on that? Both teams seem to stink now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X