Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can ridicule me all you want. I have seen these girls play. They dominate on the field in their position. They are not all playing together right now, but when HS season starts, you are going to be blown away. They are hungry and probably would make the team today, starting, if it were allowed.
    they are from wezsport ,overhyped and underwhelming

you arent the first to claim greatness and you certainly wont be the last

Comment

You can ridicule me all you want. I have seen these girls play. They dominate on the field in their position. They are not all playing together right now, but when HS season starts, you are going to be blown away. They are hungry and probably would make the team today, starting, if it were allowed.
      Where are all of these young phenoms playing their club soccer?

Comment

they are from wezsport ,overhyped and underwhelming

you arent the first to claim greatness and you certainly wont be the last
        westport parents and OW parents would do well together at cocktail parties. Two of the same breed(s)... YUCK

Comment

Where are all of these young phenoms playing their club soccer?
          Does that matter? Seriously, you will just attack the player based on the club they play for. Regardless of the clubs they play for. Get ready my friends, this group will dominate!

Comment

Troll. Some people are so stupid.

Comment

Scores, comments, predictions as the season kicks off.
              dfsfafaa

Comment

Week 4 girls poll

Ridgefield and Staples remained in the top two spots in the latest poll while St. Joseph jumped Suffield into the No. 3 position this week.

Team Points
                1. Ridgefield (5) 50
                2. Staples 45
                3. St. Joseph 37
                4. Suffield 34
                5. Glastonbury 33
                6. Shelton 23
                7. Masuk 14
                8. Mercy 13
                9. Southington 11
                10. Tolland 9
                Also receiving votes: Watertown, Simsbury.

Coaches voting: Tom Cunningham (Fairfield Warde); Rachel Redding (East Lyme); Scott McMahon (Guilford); Jim Murray (Avon); David Sullivan (Suffield).

Comment

Ridgefield and Staples remained in the top two spots in the latest poll while St. Joseph jumped Suffield into the No. 3 position this week.

Team Points
                  1. Ridgefield (5) 50
                  2. Staples 45
                  3. St. Joseph 37
                  4. Suffield 34
                  5. Glastonbury 33
                  6. Shelton 23
                  7. Masuk 14
                  8. Mercy 13
                  9. Southington 11
                  10. Tolland 9
                  Also receiving votes: Watertown, Simsbury.

Coaches voting: Tom Cunningham (Fairfield Warde); Rachel Redding (East Lyme); Scott McMahon (Guilford); Jim Murray (Avon); David Sullivan (Suffield).
                  like these coaches know what's going on. so much wrong with these polls. suffield? Please. all over the top and chase. Southington? Old Fsa kick and runner

Comment

like these coaches know what's going on. so much wrong with these polls. suffield? Please. all over the top and chase. Southington? Old Fsa kick and runner
                    I'm sorry your team didn't make it.

Comment

You are pathetic. Typical short sighted ct dad. Look at the limited coaches voting. Not one of those guys can coach and THEY are voting. Limited fella here ^^^^

Comment

I agree with the OP .... those 2 programs are weak and will not be playing after the 1st week of November.

Comment

Don’t they just take the win % and put them the appropriate order? Not a lot of discussion that happens.

Comment

I agree with the OP .... those 2 programs are weak and will not be playing after the 1st week of November.
                            Last year Suffield made it to the third round and Southington to the second albeit eliminated by the eventual champ Ridgefield. Are your comments fact-based?

Comment

Last year Suffield made it to the third round and Southington to the second albeit eliminated by the eventual champ Ridgefield. Are your comments fact-based?
                              Yes, I saw each of these teams play and they are not very good, IMHO. They can each beat up weak teams and, with a lucky draw, may get out of round 1 or 2 but it is not likely that either will make it to the quarters.

Comment

Yes, I saw each of these teams play and they are not very good, IMHO. They can each beat up weak teams and, with a lucky draw, may get out of round 1 or 2 but it is not likely that either will make it to the quarters.
                                OK, still don't get how the people voting know one way or the other. They are coaches who in some cases won't ever see these teams play before playoffs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X