Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Commited doesn’t mean a dang thing, you and 30 other girls are commited to a team, you will be commited for a year and since most wont get any playing time they will quit soccer by year 2
    Wow! You sound like you are carrying a lot of personal baggage! I suggest you move away from this site and maybe even get some help.

My daughter and 5 or her teammates all committed to a variety of colleges as sophomores and juniors. They are now all sophomores. All commitments were honored and they are all getting lots of playtime. Some start, some don't and they're happy and well adjusted in college as they all keep in touch.

Your kind of post adds ridiculous and unnecessary angst to parents and kids. Instead they should trust the system which is working fine for most (clearly not you though).

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Wow! You sound like you are carrying a lot of personal baggage! I suggest you move away from this site and maybe even get some help.

My daughter and 5 or her teammates all committed to a variety of colleges as sophomores and juniors. They are now all sophomores. All commitments were honored and they are all getting lots of playtime. Some start, some don't and they're happy and well adjusted in college as they all keep in touch.

Your kind of post adds ridiculous and unnecessary angst to parents and kids. Instead they should trust the system which is working fine for most (clearly not you though).
      Yeah, his child must suck

Comment

bump it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X