D3 Women’s Soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just get the rulers out and lay the dlcks on the table and let's get this over with.

Enough already.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Just get the rulers out and lay the dlcks on the table and let's get this over with.

Enough already.
      This pi$$ing contest will never end; who knows ows how many threads are devoted to it or hijacked by the topic. so let's just focus on D3 soccer, teams and games.

Comment

As a parent of a D1 soccer kid, I say stop bugging the D3 folks. There are great schools and soccer programs here. All the condescension is unnecessary and is more a reflection of the originator. Let them enjoy their thread. We have our own.

Comment

As a parent of a D1 soccer kid, I say stop bugging the D3 folks. There are great schools and soccer programs here. All the condescension is unnecessary and is more a reflection of the originator. Let them enjoy their thread. We have our own.
          Lol. Sounds like you are sticking up for the "odd" kid in the neighborhood.

Comment

Right? Like, let me toss the special kid a couple extra bucks for bringing in my newspaper

Comment

99% of D3 kids are fine. You are the odd kid.

Comment

99% of D3 kids are fine for odd kids. You are the odd kid.
                Fixed it for you.

Comment

Fixed it for you.
                  Sorry D3 folks. Guess you're stuck with this troll. I'll move on to avoid further fanning of the flames.

Comment

Sorry D3 folks. Guess you're stuck with this troll. I'll move on to avoid further fanning of the flames.
                    They should all bow their heads in shame for getting sucked into the club soccer machine...

Waiting for the inevitable D3 was the plan all along posts.

Comment

Well when you can’t bank on the soccer it SHOULD be about the education. The D3 crowd just gets the cold shower earlier.

Comment

They should all bow their heads in shame for getting sucked into the club soccer machine...

Waiting for the inevitable D3 was the plan all along posts.
                        Well, when you make the same tired argument, then you are going to get the same inevitable responses.

So, I'll chime in as usual:

We haven't gone into club soccer with an expectation of any college level. So, club soccer hasn't sucked into anything.

Comment

When your kid sux what else are you supposed to say

Comment

Looking forward to watching my daughter play this weekend. Life is too short.

Comment

When your kid sux what else are you supposed to say
                              LOL OK, thanks for the constructive response.

Did your mom help you with how to do type that out on your new Chromebook?

Comment

MIT women beat Merrimack (a D2 team) 5-0 in their scrimmage.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X