Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good Thread! The 04 kids name is Marco and yes he is from the Boynton Merger and still lives in Boynton. Apparently the other 04 Player from Stuart that played 05 also is going to Weston but not confirmed. I heard they are trying to convince him to stay. lol

That's ridiculous to drive that far. They must have something down in Weston better than here apparently. Mine is 07 so doesn't matter right now but I agree will have to do something before too late unless things change with the management.

Seriously for my son who is an 07 what is the route of coaching he would go to here at BU and what do you think is their rating as a coach? Assuming nothing changed and these coaches stayed with the birth year!

2006 coach
    2005 coach
    2004 coach
    2003 coach
    2002 coach
    2001 coach
    2000 coach
    The best thing he will have at Weston FC is called Mirco. He’s one of the top coaches in South Florida.

Comment

Turf agreement will not be another club merger it will be the APT conditioning program. All coaches in for each age group are pushing to get their teams both boys and girls to have them train one day a week at BU this way in return they will offer their facility for all the rain outs. PLAN "B" OMG!!!

Questions: why is BU pushing for this? what type of commission will they be getting? if rain out will the parent's still have to pay to use their facility? does this mean 3 day's of practice & 1 day conditioning losing an actual practice day of touches on the ball?

"New Name Same Club"!!!

Comment

Turf agreement will not be another club merger it will be the APT conditioning program. All coaches in for each age group are pushing to get their teams both boys and girls to have them train one day a week at BU this way in return they will offer their facility for all the rain outs. PLAN "B" OMG!!!

Questions: why is BU pushing for this? what type of commission will they be getting? if rain out will the parent's still have to pay to use their facility? does this mean 3 day's of practice & 1 day conditioning losing an actual practice day of touches on the ball?

"New Name Same Club"!!!
        Bu doesn’t have turf - what a sh1tshow
        Bu has turf - what a sh1tshow

Make up your mind - lol

Comment

"New Name Same Club"!!!
          facility is about the size of my bedroom lol

Comment

where is the good 05 kid from boynton knights on boca da this year going next year?

Comment

? Sammy

Comment

facility is about the size of my bedroom lol
                Agreed. It is the size of a small storage unit. The indoor soccer place over by Costco is much nicer and larger. It is an actual small-sided field. But that would require BU to outlay some money. Not gonna happen.

ATP is a waste of time and money. Most of the "conditioning" is in the parking lot conducted by college students.

What's your next awesome plan BU? Yes, total sh!tshow.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X