Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I find it funny that a failed high school coach has replaced another failed high school as the leader of CSU. His "presentation" was nothing more than a dog and pony show.
    DR will realize very soon that PG is another bad mistake

Comment

Here is a thought..maybe DR is the mistake. 3 directors in 3 years?

Comment

Here is a thought..maybe DR is the mistake. 3 directors in 3 years?
        WINNER! WINNER! Chicken Dinner! He is the problem. Not to mention the amount of BS and bold face lies that pour out of that man's mouth. All I gotta say is KARMA!! Just a matter of time. It always comes back around!

Comment

WINNER! WINNER! Chicken Dinner! He is the problem. Not to mention the amount of BS and bold face lies that pour out of that man's mouth. All I gotta say is KARMA!! Just a matter of time. It always comes back around!
          There will be no "merger" especially when Prime realizes the older players at CSU are not good and the coaching at the younger levels are worse. They will also realize that the never been before DOC is a fraud and the club president is an idiot. Four DOCs in four years? SMH...

Comment

JW looking better every day. What the hell went wrong with this club. Coral Springs united, should have merged with Parkland but RT there. What could have been. Now we are a feeder club. Guess the glory is at least we are a little better than Parkland.
            A merger is just an attempt by a "buzz" oriented club to fake news their way in the market. Prime is a Prime example of this. News flash, players go wherever they want.

For the weaker club, its just a formal acknowledgement that they are going to lose their players somewhere because those players don't want to hang with losers an longer.

Comment

A merger is just an attempt by a "buzz" oriented club to fake news their way in the market. Prime is a Prime example of this. News flash, players go wherever they want.

For the weaker club, its just a formal acknowledgement that they are going to lose their players somewhere because those players don't want to hang with losers an longer.
              How long did it take the new CSU DOC to realize that everyone was or is jumping ship?

Comment

How long did it take the new CSU DOC to realize that everyone was or is jumping ship?
                Most people left as soon as he was named DOC

Comment

Most people left as soon as he was named DOC
                  Why does everyone have a hard on for this guy? He is a tremendous coach and motivator and his presentation about his plan was better than anything the previous DOCs did.

Comment

Why does everyone have a hard on for this guy? He is a tremendous coach and motivator and his presentation about his plan was better than anything the previous DOCs did.
                    Because now all the previous secret deals that were made are gone. Everyone is back to a even level and must restart their posturing and positioning. Parents spent a lot of money for "private" training sessions with the twins. All for nothing.

Comment

signed pg

Comment

Don’t know what you all expect , my girl played under pg back at the u8 u 10 ages - he’s a good coach, nothing special but just like 90 percent of the coaches. not sure what parents at cs expect at the older ages?

Cs plays local travel , with limited talent at the older ages, they are trying to keep the older girls from leaving so good for them. It’s hard when you have GDA and ecnl recruiting the kids at 11-12, with dreams of national teams

Good luck

Comment

Don’t know what you all expect , my girl played under pg back at the u8 u 10 ages - he’s a good coach, nothing special but just like 90 percent of the coaches. not sure what parents at cs expect at the older ages?

Cs plays local travel , with limited talent at the older ages, they are trying to keep the older girls from leaving so good for them. It’s hard when you have GDA and ecnl recruiting the kids at 11-12, with dreams of national teams

Good luck
                          If you aren't sure what parents expect at the older ages why are you on this forum? Parents at the older ages what their kids to be challenged and maybe earn a scholarship or at least some money towards their education, which is something the club hasn't done in years unless you count the junior college opportunities that some of the kids got.

Comment

If you aren't sure what parents expect at the older ages why are you on this forum? Parents at the older ages what their kids to be challenged and maybe earn a scholarship or at least some money towards their education, which is something the club hasn't done in years unless you count the junior college opportunities that some of the kids got.
                            If you want to be seen by higher end soccer coaches you play for a team that has access to the ecnl or GDA, it’s that simple, if your kid can’t make those teams then unfortunately they aren’t good enough ... it’s not rocket science

At the younger ages you find a team close to you and focus on the basics with a decent coach

Comment

My kid does not play Ecnl or DA but she is an extremely gifted student and a descent soccer player. She has the grades to get into any school in the country but her soccer skills will keep her out of national championship caliber D1 schools in which she will never want to attend anyway. We will be able to attend any school ID camp and showcase her soccer abilities and superior academics. We feel if we pay all this extra money for these higher leagues, this would take time away from academics and cause her to be a worse student. So if you think playing ecnl or da is the only way to play in college, you are sadly mistsken. You take your ecnl kid and i will take my smart kid and we will see who gets into a better school.

Comment

My kid does not play Ecnl or DA but she is an extremely gifted student and a descent soccer player. She has the grades to get into any school in the country but her soccer skills will keep her out of national championship caliber D1 schools in which she will never want to attend anyway. We will be able to attend any school ID camp and showcase her soccer abilities and superior academics. We feel if we pay all this extra money for these higher leagues, this would take time away from academics and cause her to be a worse student. So if you think playing ecnl or da is the only way to play in college, you are sadly mistsken. You take your ecnl kid and i will take my smart kid and we will see who gets into a better school.
                                Oh...it's either "smart" or "ECNL" is it? I didn't realize the two were mutually exclusive.

Also....if your "smart" kid's grades are going to suffer due to the time delta between HS soccer / some B league soccer team and ECNL or GDA, then your "smart" kid isn't nearly as smart as you think she is.

How in the world she manage collegiate athletics at a high level learning instituation?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X