Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No surprise there. He is being moved to the B team at WT and another player is being added to WT. He may not want to play for B team, so going to FCP or another DA program is a solid option for him.
    Will add that FCP has complained relentlessly about this particular defenders parents in the past. AKA, the go-pro family. Good luck with that.

Comment

Will add that FCP has complained relentlessly about this particular defenders parents in the past. AKA, the go-pro family. Good luck with that.
      So he is a defender.
      Did he play in the last game?

Comment

Go-Pro Dad might join FC?

They do need a replacement for Grandpa....

Comment

Grandpa cashed it in and riding the Medicare train now? I swear I saw him in San Diego? I even heard him call out Portland....but, it did not have the same blood lust, primal feel to it that did a few years back. The flame has died out, huh?

Comment

First metrosexual guy goes to Timbers Academy. Now go pro guy is leaving, maybe for FC.

Westside is going to have a boring sideline...

Comment

Grandpa cashed it in and riding the Medicare train now? I swear I saw him in San Diego? I even heard him call out Portland....but, it did not have the same blood lust, primal feel to it that did a few years back. The flame has died out, huh?
              LET'S GO PORTla... Zzzzzzzz

Comment

LET'S GO PORTla... Zzzzzzzz
                Hahaha...Father time.

Comment

It is too bad that these two boys at the top of this list have been allowed to push & elbow people just to get goals. It would be nice to see this list only including clean, legal goals!
                  This has got to be the funniest thing I've heard all day! "Illegal goals?" Lol

Comment

It is too bad that these two boys at the top of this list have been allowed to push & elbow people just to get goals. It would be nice to see this list only including clean, legal goals!
                    This has got to be the funniest thing I've heard all day! "Illegal goals?" Lol
                    I thought the same when I read this. That post clearly was from a Westside parent.

Comment

I thought the same when I read this. That post clearly was from a Westside parent.
                      Perhaps... but it's not any Westside kids next on the scoring list, nor are there Westside parents on here arguing how special their snowflakes are, and doing so by name.

We don't need no steenkin' scoring list...

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        perhaps... But it's not any westside kids next on the scoring list, nor are there westside parents on here arguing how special their snowflakes are, and doing so by name.

We don't need no steenkin' scoring list...
                        asj!!!!

Comment

asj!!!!
                          That kid has to be 15 or 16 and it looks like he did not score in your game against crossfire this weekend so stop beating that drum....goals against eastside and bsc should have an asterisk by them anyway

Comment

It is not a Westside parent. More than likely Wash Timbers or BSC.

Comment

It is not a Westside parent. More than likely Wash Timbers or BSC.
                              How can you speak for all the Westside parents as to whether or not they wrote that?

Comment

How can you speak for all the Westside parents as to whether or not they wrote that?
                                I can't for sure, but I would bet a lot on it. Bad apple left. Good luck FC!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X