•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today Orlando City DA visits Weston

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    2-0 but easy 5-0 game
    I watched this game and I agree. The Weston team looks really good and moved the ball around really well. I would say best team in the 05 age group. It could have been 8-0, only thing going for Orlando City was their GK, solid GK and made several big plays.

Comment

Gossip about every child except Mr. Closeted's. He doesn't like that. But if must, please reference that third world country he is from. He loves to talk about nationalities on here and critize others.
      te mamo la pinga sheman

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2346023]te mamo la pinga sheman[/QUOTE

Soft spot. We are know it.

Comment

I watched this game and I agree. The Weston team looks really good and moved the ball around really well. I would say best team in the 05 age group. It could have been 8-0, only thing going for Orlando City was their GK, solid GK and made several big plays.
          Carrillo is a genius!

Comment

We are the only MLS team in florida. we rule and we bring our own refs, deal with it.
            Weston is our patsy...
            mama pinga
            I don’t remember any OC team winning division or national play offs last season mama pinga

Comment

Armada you are next!

Comment

JCDick

Armada you are next!
                You a mamar pinga

Comment

Today Orlando City DA visits Weston FC DA

Carrillo is a genius!
                  I saw this game and the 06's game Saturday. The Weston 06's looked nasty, just worked through that OC team all day. I felt bad for the OC kids as you could see it on their faces, they could not figure it out or stop the Weston team at all.
                  The 05 game was closer in my opinion. I know a couple other posters mentioned should have been 5-0 or 8-0 but the OC team did get chances and broke down the Weston 05 defense several times, they just could not finish or put a shot on goal from those chances. The OC team definitely lacks any true scoring threat. I also agree though if not for the OC GK it would have been worse.
                  Overall though I doubt OC in either age group could beat the Weston teams in this age group.
                  If it wasn't so hot I would have stayed for that U16/17 match, wish now I would have stayed.

Comment

I saw this game and the 06's game Saturday. The Weston 06's looked nasty, just worked through that OC team all day. I felt bad for the OC kids as you could see it on their faces, they could not figure it out or stop the Weston team at all.
                    The 05 game was closer in my opinion. I know a couple other posters mentioned should have been 5-0 or 8-0 but the OC team did get chances and broke down the Weston 05 defense several times, they just could not finish or put a shot on goal from those chances. The OC team definitely lacks any true scoring threat. I also agree though if not for the OC GK it would have been worse.
                    Overall though I doubt OC in either age group could beat the Weston teams in this age group.
                    If it wasn't so hot I would have stayed for that U16/17 match, wish now I would have stayed.
                    05 match. I thought 81 on oc was good and second half was pretty even. Weston controlled first half completely. Kudos to weston coach for teaching excellent possession play. The 07 on weston really played well. Usually he is good but I thought Saturday was special. His pass for 2nd goal was not normal for his age. Kid needs to get on a pro path.

Comment

05 match. I thought 81 on oc was good and second half was pretty even. Weston controlled first half completely. Kudos to weston coach for teaching excellent possession play. The 07 on weston really played well. Usually he is good but I thought Saturday was special. His pass for 2nd goal was not normal for his age. Kid needs to get on a pro path.
                      81 on the OC 05 team not rostered..??

Comment

81 on the OC 05 team not rostered..??
                        Kid that played attacking wide down left side second half. Strong player and technical. No clue what his number was sorry.

Comment

Kid that played attacking wide down left side second half. Strong player and technical. No clue what his number was sorry.
                          75. He was the only one that did any type of attacking and beat any of the defense. Very strong technical and tactical.

Comment

Today Orlando City DA visits Weston FC DA

75. He was the only one that did any type of attacking and beat any of the defense. Very strong technical and tactical.
                            I think you are referring to number 91, he played well and was very aggressive on the attack. I sat on the bleachers near the OC parents and could hear some complain he doesn't pass enough.
                            The OC GK was good too and I thought number 88 was good as well. Only ones that stood out to me from OC side.
                            Weston looked very good and well coached.

Comment

The 2005 players taught themselves everything, JC sits there and scratches his belly

Comment

I think you are referring to number 91, he played well and was very aggressive on the attack. I sat on the bleachers near the OC parents and could hear some complain he doesn't pass enough.
                                The OC GK was good too and I thought number 88 was good as well. Only ones that stood out to me from OC side.
                                Weston looked very good and well coached.
                                Nope. He was wearing 75 during the game but is listed as 88 on OC website. Blonde boy not the Spanish looking kid who never passed the ball. He was the only kid minus the goalie that looked like he could have played on the Weston team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X