Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moderator Can You Stop the Anti FESA Threads (Again)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What about when coaches are lazy because you got a lot of those?
    Not here bubba. Florida has the most experienced coaches in Jacksonville. Take your little A pathetic license and rant somewhere else. Parents included.

Comment

Not here bubba. Florida has the most experienced coaches in Jacksonville. Take your little A pathetic license and rant somewhere else. Parents included.
      Florida Elite!

Comment

Florida Elite!
        Too many negative threads! Take down the clown.

Florida elite is the best club in North Florida.

Comment

Someone drank way too much look-aid. I threw mine out a long time ago. Volt makes me nauseated. To think of how much time and money we wasted at this club.

Comment

Someone drank way too much look-aid. I threw mine out a long time ago. Volt makes me nauseated. To think of how much time and money we wasted at this club.
            Armada or Clay are working full time on TS to try to influence attitudes negatively about FESA. Some people have bad experiences at FESA like us with one of our children but you sir have gone overboard to spread the bad.

Comment

Armada or Clay are working full time on TS to try to influence attitudes negatively about FESA. Some people have bad experiences at FESA like us with one of our children but you sir have gone overboard to spread the bad.
              Always some bad apples to deal with. No biggie.

Florida Elite

Comment

i love florida elite

Comment

Making an argument that anti-FESA posts should be taken down because they're "unsubstantiated" is laughable. Unsubstantiated by whom exactly? Did FESA take only St. Johns County Day players to ECNL nationals? Why don't you ask around Veteran's field...see what you learn. Does SB have an LLC and why? You can add that as an addendum to your first question. Is there upward mobility at FESA? Any B kids move onto the A teams? Look around. Are coaches bailing from that sinking ship? Make a list...of people who were there last year, and not there now.

You see. To "substantiate" claims all you have to do is some light footwork.

If you still don't understand, let me help you. Ask yourself this question. Is Jen West, Steve Hirayama, and Neil Oughton still at FESA? Then answer the question, No. They're all gone. Gone, gone, gone. See how easy that was. Now. Is that substantiated enough for you? They're clearly not there, you must be able to see that at least.
                  what did happen to Jen West?

Comment

what did happen to Jen West?
                    You are a sad person. JW got married.

Comment

Which coach was cussing at an 8 year old? I find that hard to believe
                      Have you never heard Bubb " coach" ?

and heard it first hand from coach R. Mendoza to my daughters U9 team before..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X