Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah she has to make on average 15 saves per game. Ludlow is doing just fine as long as they have a goalie who can keep them in the game.
    says da keepers dad. like I said our keepers are just fine doing the job

Comment

wrong

Comment

This statement is priceless and paints the current Ludlow soccer in a nutshell for what it has grown into. If I may ask you because I'm very intrigued by your statement just a few questions. Obviously your the Varsity GK parent.

1- Are you convinced that DA player parents give a fart about their daughter playing for a 0-4 team and those coaches?

2- Do you honestly believe your "fine keeper" daughter would see the field once if that goalie came to tryouts?

3- Did your daughter happen to play for the highly skilled Mutiny team that misteriously flooded the varsity squad?

Clearly Ludlow Girls soccer has a foot in the grave, their best players have always migrated to other options for the last decade.

~Westfield Parent which knows the local soccer scene keeping it real.

Comment

This statement is priceless and paints the current Ludlow soccer in a nutshell for what it has grown into. If I may ask you because I'm very intrigued by your statement just a few questions. Obviously your the Varsity GK parent.

1- Are you convinced that DA player parents give a fart about their daughter playing for a 0-4 team and those coaches?

2- Do you honestly believe your "fine keeper" daughter would see the field once if that goalie came to tryouts?

3- Did your daughter happen to play for the highly skilled Mutiny team that misteriously flooded the varsity squad?

Clearly Ludlow Girls soccer has a foot in the grave, their best players have always migrated to other options for the last decade.

You have got to be kidding. you scream da keeper dad. why come here to talk if you dont care .

Comment

you think Ludlow even wants keeper or dad . we are ok without the drama you cause it is hs soccer and girls are rebuilding theres talent.

Comment

you think Ludlow even wants keeper or dad . we are ok without the drama you cause it is hs soccer and girls are rebuilding theres talent.
              There is talent however the coaches are keeping them back..... It is strange how all the Mutiny players made varsity while girls that played at other clubs who are better did not
              Ludlow. Has seen better days

Comment

Ludlow needs a W

Comment

Ludlow needs a W
                  Ludlow will get their win tonight

Comment

The know it all Ludlow Portuguese coach or parent that can’t spell or start any sentences with a capital letter is awful quiet today. Is there a score to report yet?

Comment

Ludlow will get their win tonight
                      Ludlow loses 2-0 to West Springfield. The coaches need to go.

Comment

Bacalao

Comment

Ludlow parents sending in resumes to coach?

Comment

Ludlow 0-6 with 1 goal scored in 6 games. GK making an average of 15 saves per game. Anyone see anything wrong with this picture?

Comment

Ludlow 0-6 with 1 goal scored in 6 games. GK making an average of 15 saves per game. Anyone see anything wrong with this picture?
                              Why are you fixed on our keeper! If your Da keeper is that mych better then have her play or shut your mouth we all know who you are

Comment

Why are you fixed on our keeper! If your Da keeper is that mych better then have her play or shut your mouth we all know who you are
                                You’re stupid. I think what the poster was saying is that the goalie must be good if she is making 15 saves per game, you idiot. That’s pretty good for a goalie. Duh. The defense appears to be the problem. And offense too, if they have only had one goal in 6 games. Sounds like a coaching problem.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X