Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 prime ecnl finally getting a difference maker

This team has gotten a lot of hype for nothing. The center back is awesome but it is. Ow officially the best player on the team. New sheriff in town!

????????

English please

Comment

Heard they're also getting MR. What a beast!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Heard they're also getting MR. What a beast!
        So is KT going to this group or the 2004 team? She is definitely not going to play with the 2006's. She's too good and her dad won't allow it!

Comment

So is KT going to this group or the 2004 team? She is definitely not going to play with the 2006's. She's too good and her dad won't allow it!
          We dont need KT she can not hang with the 2005 girls. She needs to play 2006

Comment

Oh she is playing on the 05 team. Don’t be a hater cause your daughter is not as good.

Comment

That's where you are wrong
              She plays up on the National team
              She is better than your kid
              Get over it

Comment

If it wasn't for DT there would be no Barwis with Prime.

Comment

The same person mentions kt again
                  They and their kids will be found dead
                  It’s a promise

Comment

Oh she is playing on the 05 team. Don’t be a hater cause your daughter is not as good.
                    I know several players who will not pass her the ball so good luck

Comment

Great soccer
                      Remind me again do you want the team to advance
                      Team has had good seasons but if this player can help team advance further isn’t she worth it
                      Be smart it’s an important year for the 05 team

Comment

So sad, but probably true. Seen it before at this club.

Comment

if this player can help team advance further isn’t she worth it
                          No. This player's father is literally making death threats on this site. If she ends up on my kid's team we are leaving the club.

Comment

I am a parent from this team. This is a lie. You must be the parent who tries to start all the rumors and play the political games to make your kid stand out. If a player is good, she is definitely wanted in our team.This parent has issues. Ignore it. And we know who this parent is. Hopefully we don’t have to deal with this next year.

Comment

I am a parent from this team. This is a lie. You must be the parent who tries to start all the rumors and play the political games to make your kid stand out. If a player is good, she is definitely wanted in our team.This parent has issues. Ignore it. And we know who this parent is. Hopefully we don’t have to deal with this next year.
                              Very well said

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X