Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida Premier is so accommadating

Our son is in his first year of competitive soccer. We tried out at Florida Premier. We were nervous as we did not know how he would stack up or if we could afford it.

He was offered a spot on team 2. When we expressed doubt about whether we could pay or not they were gracious enough to waive all fees until we are back on our feet. They said that unlike many other clubs they are about the kids and the community. We are proud to be part of one team one club!! We will forever be a Florida Premier family and can't wait to give back to other kids!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our son is in his first year of competitive soccer. We tried out at Florida Premier. We were nervous as we did not know how he would stack up or if we could afford it.

He was offered a spot on team 2. When we expressed doubt about whether we could pay or not they were gracious enough to waive all fees until we are back on our feet. They said that unlike many other clubs they are about the kids and the community. We are proud to be part of one team one club!! We will forever be a Florida Premier family and can't wait to give back to other kids!
    But you gave other parents 48 hours to decided? How convenient! Stop posting NM, don't who have lesson 8 of English on Rosetta Stone to study for?

Comment

He was offered a spot on team 2. When we expressed doubt about whether we could pay or not they were gracious enough to waive all fees until we are back on our feet. They said that unlike many other clubs they are about the kids and the community. We are proud to be part of one team one club!! We will forever be a Florida Premier family and can't wait to give back to other kids![/QUOTE]

Sounds Really Nice enjoy the time it goes by fast.

Comment

You went to tryouts not knowing if you could pay?

Comment

You went to tryouts not knowing if you could pay?
          not only that we did not know if he would make a team in the competitive leve.

Comment

So how was the turnout? Did all the other clubs lose their best players to FL Premier?

Comment

soccer

Florida premier is so accommodating. The florida premier staff found a safe place for my grandma to watch me tryout. Thank you Florida premier

Comment

Florida premier is so accommodating. The florida premier staff found a safe place for my grandma to watch me tryout. Thank you Florida premier
                FP was very accommodating. They said we could take up to 48 hours to pay the deposit but they would prefer it on the spot right after the tryout cool down.

Cash or check made out to Novi, preferred.

Comment

FP was very accommodating. They said we could take up to 48 hours to pay the deposit but they would prefer it on the spot right after the tryout cool down.

Cash or check made out to Novi, preferred.
                  Just make sure to stay off the sidewalks... thats where the RONA lives LOL

Comment

That funny I expressed doubt about being able to afford it too, but my coach laughed and responded "no seriously I've gotta give another kid the spot if you don't want it"

Comment

Good luck at your last tryouts today. I'm sure your kids future at the club is riding on todays stellar performance. Remember you have 48hrs to pay Elon or no soccer for you.

Comment

The white nationalist TBU Dad copy and paste bandit is back. Copying and pasting his same dumb comment on 6 threads in the course of 1 minute. You must be devoted to AL

Good luck at your last tryouts today. I'm sure your kids future at the club is riding on todays stellar performance. Remember you have 48hrs to pay Elon or no soccer for you.

Comment

You read them all though so join the fun...Call me what you want to but call me...

Comment

Have you ever seen so many guys get their panties in a wad from West Pasco? FL Prem parents are such dummies you defend the club like its your baby. I have never seen some many dads stroke coaches like if they were all in some type of grinder swinger club or something. I know you guys party together all the time at your Chillis on 54 but step your game up....I cant wait to see your rosters...A bunch of transplants...but ahhhhh West Pasco has been developing since day one....Why so many transplants? Not confident that you can win with your same squad anymore huh? You want to be the wolf when your nothing but sheep.

Comment

Have you ever seen so many guys get their panties in a wad from West Pasco? FL Prem parents are such dummies you defend the club like its your baby. I have never seen some many dads stroke coaches like if they were all in some type of grinder swinger club or something. I know you guys party together all the time at your Chillis on 54 but step your game up....I cant wait to see your rosters...A bunch of transplants...but ahhhhh West Pasco has been developing since day one....Why so many transplants? Not confident that you can win with your same squad anymore huh? You want to be the wolf when your nothing but sheep.
                              Hey big bad wolf. Florida premier is one club, one family.
                              When the big bad wolf attack the sheep. The Shepard will put 7.62 mm round up your azz. Be careful what you say keyboard gangster.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X