FSA Misinformation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldnt call this thred misinformation...sounds more like unhappy parents. EVERYBODY including the clubs are in tough spots. You were NEVER gonna get a full refund from any club. Clubs have to make sure theres a club for all the kids to come back to. FSA has the advantage of their facility others do not. Its been tough on all. Nobody has answers as its impossible as things change daily. At some point life will move on and sports will start again. No easy answer for everybody. Dont confuse midi formation for hate

Comment

FSA sends a letter out to parents saying they have been paying coaches during the pandemic and it turns that is not true. That’s not misinformation it’s just flat out lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        FSA sends a letter out to parents saying they have been paying coaches during the pandemic and it turns that is not true. That’s not misinformation it’s just flat out lies.
        Based on what, something posted on this cesspool? Most clubs have a mix of paid employees and independent contractors.
        You have no knowledge how many FSA had of either or how they handled it. Does it matter? Would you leave the club because of it? Do you think it would change your refund? Are you unhappy with your refund? Call the club and ask for answers instead of bi thing here.

Comment

Based on what, something posted on this cesspool? Most clubs have a mix of paid employees and independent contractors.
          You have no knowledge how many FSA had of either or how they handled it. Does it matter? Would you leave the club because of it? Do you think it would change your refund? Are you unhappy with your refund? Call the club and ask for answers instead of bi thing here.
          Sorry Sue!

Comment

Did ow get ppp money?

Comment

start your own oakwood thread....no one cares.

Comment

Did ow get ppp money?
                Nice try Sal.

Comment

I don't believe FSA would come out and just lie like that. Everyone talks, and I doubt that "stiffed" coaches would remain silent. That would be a PR nightmare.

Comment

FSA coaches will be paid for the winter season by June 1st. They will only be paid the spring season if they coach from June to August. Funny how FSA needs deposits by July 1st which means that money will be paid to coaches for the spring. They have the boys and two or three coaches as full time which allows them to get the govt money. As long as Sal and his family are considered full time employees of the the club the govt money will now be a grant. The older brother runs the facility so the shell game continues. Sal Jr and JP are doing a great job of juniors trading so that has to be worth $1000 per family for 3 days 30 mins of bull**** rakes and step overs. Let’s see what the uniform credit will be. At least at CFC you buy your own kits every two years. We are all sorry that the facility lost 4 weeks of indoors and FSA FC can’t give the facility rental fees. How much was saved on referee fees? Or travel expenses? Maybe ownership might have to not get a new Mercedes SUV this year. Should we all feel sorry that FSA spends all their profit every year. People are losing everything through this pandemic yet FSA still thinks they are essential to life. Get over yourself FSA.

Comment

I don't believe FSA would come out and just lie like that. Everyone talks, and I doubt that "stiffed" coaches would remain silent. That would be a PR nightmare.
                      Ugh they did,,,

They haven’t paid coaches in 2 months. They are supposed to pay them on Monday.

They got ppp funds, most of the coaches are contracted employees, They are paying from ppp funds.

It’s pretty clear that FSA is pushing to get the kids back to at least practice so they can limit any potential refund.

No increase in fees, but no New uniform means nothing to anyone.

They wont announce refunds until you pay next seasons deposit, that’s BS

They have the chance to stand above everyone, and do the right thing, but I’m sure they won’t.

Comment

FSA has a huge opportunity to make a large statement in this situation. Give little credit to families and the majority of your "members" will be pretty pissed and see just how greedy they are. OR, give a larger refund and change the outlook most people have on that club already. They are already in a downward spiral by telling parents they paid coaches. You don't think coaches haven't told certain parents? common. At this point its pretty common knowledge among many parents in the club that coaches were laid off. And the uniform- they put a spin on it to save us money and its not about that. They either cant get them in time or in any quanity, don't have the staff to manage it, or have a ton of left over from last year to cover a bunch of orders....take your pick but its not saving the members $.

I don't expect a large refund but I also don't expect them to profit in this situation either.

Their reasons for lack of funding are weak... they never held a memorial day torunament before so cross that off....and they limit attendance on id clinics anyway...its not huge $. and clinics and summer leagues...common.

The true colors of FSA will show through in the end.

Comment

FSA has a huge opportunity to make a large statement in this situation. Give little credit to families and the majority of your "members" will be pretty pissed and see just how greedy they are. OR, give a larger refund and change the outlook most people have on that club already. They are already in a downward spiral by telling parents they paid coaches. You don't think coaches haven't told certain parents? common. At this point its pretty common knowledge among many parents in the club that coaches were laid off. And the uniform- they put a spin on it to save us money and its not about that. They either cant get them in time or in any quanity, don't have the staff to manage it, or have a ton of left over from last year to cover a bunch of orders....take your pick but its not saving the members $.

I don't expect a large refund but I also don't expect them to profit in this situation either.

Their reasons for lack of funding are weak... they never held a memorial day torunament before so cross that off....and they limit attendance on id clinics anyway...its not huge $. and clinics and summer leagues...common.

Very valid points.

Comment

A huge opportunity? For what? There are hundreds waiting for your kids sleeve patch and they know it. The soccer sucks, but the patches are colorful and shiny and worth 100x their weight I. Gold for all of the schumcuks who know nothing about soccer. You are getting shyte and you WILL not only like it, but ask for more next year.

Comment

According to the letter from FSA it looks like credits may be coming for next year and a possible refund for any graduating players who are U19.

What if my daughter who is not yet in High School decides she no longer wants to play soccer? We get nothing back?

In what other business could that possibly happen? What if I bought tickets through the Yankees to a concert at Yankee Stadium for this summer and that concert is now cancelled. That artist may never come back to Yankee Stadium. I would expect the Yankees to give me a refund for that concert that never happened. I would not expect them to say we will only give you a credit if and only if you buy tickets to another one of our concerts that I may not want to go to. And I certainly would not expect them to say, well it has been really hard on us, we are going to keep your money because the Yankees have lost revenue because baseball games aren't being played at the stadium right now. What does baseball have to do with the concert you didn't give me? I don't care if the Yankees are proud of their stadium.

Comment

There is no way FSA or CFC could get the stimulus check. Their coaches are independent contractors and are issued 1099’s. 1099’s are not part of the stimulus relief packages.
                                Incorrect, we are employees.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X