Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, is TBU giving ANY of the money back?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No club should give money back..if anything they give a good discount off the upcoming season.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Lies..lies... lies... if you are a business owner, you understand fulfilling your obligations. Half service means half payment. Example you hire a private coach for 50 sessions. Due to covid 19 he /she could only complete 25 sessions. Because the private trainer has to keep the business running, he/she will refund a portion of the cost. How stupid does that sound. Like I said tbu you can have the money. Please just stop lying.
      TBU never said they were refunding club registration money! If you don't like it, go elsewhere!

Comment

Lies..lies... lies... if you are a business owner, you understand fulfilling your obligations. Half service means half payment. Example you hire a private coach for 50 sessions. Due to covid 19 he /she could only complete 25 sessions. Because the private trainer has to keep the business running, he/she will refund a portion of the cost. How stupid does that sound. Like I said tbu you can have the money. Please just stop lying.
        They are not a business. They are a not profit and you are a member of the club. Support your club.

Comment

TBU never said they were refunding club registration money! If you don't like it, go elsewhere!

Many families and coaches have left. . The families never ask tbu to refund the registration. I have never ask for money back. But the truth is still the truth. Only idiots would believes any soccer club is a non-profit. On paper all clubs are non-profit but, the clubs sure loves putting the extra money in their pockets. When you put money in your pocket that is called profit. When you contract work to friends and families of staff members for a kick back, that is called profit.

Comment

So let me get this straight... You are asking for registration fee to be refunded when most of the league you registered for only has maybe 1 or 2 games left before you started playing State Cup which comes out of your team fees not registration fees? And the small amount given to the coaches for the 3 months of no training....Simple math, coach gets paid $5000 for a 10 month season, $5000/10=$500 per month, $500*3 months = $1500, $1500/18 players = $83.33

SO YOU DONATED $83.33. WHAT A GREAT INDIVIDUAL YOU ARE HELPING OUT YOUR FELLOW NEIGHBOR. WWJD

If you really need $5 just ask... Stop whining.

Comment

So let me get this straight... You are asking for registration fee to be refunded when most of the league you registered for only has maybe 1 or 2 games left before you started playing State Cup which comes out of your team fees not registration fees? And the small amount given to the coaches for the 3 months of no training....Simple math, coach gets paid $5000 for a 10 month season, $5000/10=$500 per month, $500*3 months = $1500, $1500/18 players = $83.33

SO YOU DONATED $83.33. WHAT A GREAT INDIVIDUAL YOU ARE HELPING OUT YOUR FELLOW NEIGHBOR. WWJD

If you really need $5 just ask... Stop whining.
              Simple math 5000/18 =277. I don't know anyone that paid 277 for the soccer season. Maybe I was overcharge. I don't need 5 dollars maybe tbu needs it for office supplies. By the way Jesus would not lie.

Comment

The tbu refund was bullsh#@. As always tbu is not transparent and tells you what you should receive. For example registration fee or for an entire season. We did not finish the season. The registration fees should be prorated. Registration fees are also paid towards the coach. The players were only coach for a part of the season. Families should be recieving money back from that as well. Tbu is so dishonest. I don't even care if they keep the money but please stop lying.
                1) Anytime someone says "I don't even care about the money" they ALWAYS care about the money. (so let's just get that out of the way)

2) If you have all these great ideas of how a club should be run then start your own club. In the meantime you paid TBU and an unforseen global pandemic happened. Get over it.

Comment

1) Anytime someone says "I don't even care about the money" they ALWAYS care about the money. (so let's just get that out of the way)

2) If you have all these great ideas of how a club should be run then start your own club. In the meantime you paid TBU and an unforseen global pandemic happened. Get over it.

Let me start by saying, I care a lot about money. I just don't care about the money tbu wants to keep for services not provided. Obviously you or another tbu members posted a question and I was giving an answer. Maybe you are the same poster from simple math post, maybe not. The global pandemic is does not effect payments and services During the global pandemic, every place I bought take out from still required payment. If my take out order was incorrect, I was able to return to the establishment and receive a refund. I didn't realize during a global pandemic youth soccer clubs were exempt from refunds. Most people understand all youth soccer clubs are shady. The small 8-20 fees for office supplies, banking, shuffling paper, stamps, etc.. are unnecessary. But we understand it is the cost of doing business. These 8-20 fees spread across 2000 members generated extra revenue aka profits for tbu. It is the icing on top of the non-profit cake, sort of speak. It's very clear you are upset and rightfully so. I would be defensive too, if I was caught lying.

Comment

Let me start by saying, I care a lot about money. I just don't care about the money tbu wants to keep for services not provided. Obviously you or another tbu members posted a question and I was giving an answer. Maybe you are the same poster from simple math post, maybe not. The global pandemic is does not effect payments and services During the global pandemic, every place I bought take out from still required payment. If my take out order was incorrect, I was able to return to the establishment and receive a refund. I didn't realize during a global pandemic youth soccer clubs were exempt from refunds. Most people understand all youth soccer clubs are shady. The small 8-20 fees for office supplies, banking, shuffling paper, stamps, etc.. are unnecessary. But we understand it is the cost of doing business. These 8-20 fees spread across 2000 members generated extra revenue aka profits for tbu. It is the icing on top of the non-profit cake, sort of speak. It's very clear you are upset and rightfully so. I would be defensive too, if I was caught lying.

"I didn't realize during a global pandemic youth soccer clubs were exempt from refunds."

Ok. Great. You just learned something new. They are expempt. Now go order that pepperoni pizza and make sure they don't forget the anchovies. Gotto get that order right.

Comment

"I didn't realize during a global pandemic youth soccer clubs were exempt from refunds."

Ok. Great. You just learned something new. They are expempt. Now go order that pepperoni pizza and make sure they don't forget the anchovies. Gotto get that order right.

Ok thief, will do. Keep stealing money. Pretending you are doing it for the kids. Don't forget your $9 office supply charge this years. Simple math $9 ×2000 members=$18000. You will need more office supplies the upcoming season. Think about if you increase the office supply charges by a dollar. You could steal $20000
                      this season. No one would even know.

Comment

Ok thief, will do. Keep stealing money. Pretending you are doing it for the kids. Don't forget your $9 office supply charge this years. Simple math $9 ×2000 members=$18000. You will need more office supplies the upcoming season. Think about if you increase the office supply charges by a dollar. You could steal $20000
                        this season. No one would even know.
                        Wow. You're really caught up with the office supplies. I'm sure if you went to Waters and asked for your $9.00 back they will gladly refund you. Then you can take your $9.00 and toxic presence to PDQ for a free small milkshake (wear your TBU jersey). Don't worry you don't have to spend any of the $9.00 to get it. It's perfect for a petty guy like you. You're welcome.

Comment

Wow. You're really caught up with the office supplies. I'm sure if you went to Waters and asked for your $9.00 back they will gladly refund you. Then you can take your $9.00 and toxic presence to PDQ for a free small milkshake (wear your TBU jersey). Don't worry you don't have to spend any of the $9.00 to get it. It's perfect for a petty guy like you. You're welcome.
                          I am sure with the $25 dollar equipment fee you can buy pdq for the entire tbu staff for the next 10 years. Simple math $25×2000=$50,000. Oh wait the field maintenance fee. Simple math $150×2000=$300,000. Ok thief, just got my pizza. They got the order right.

Comment

I am sure with the $25 dollar equipment fee you can buy pdq for the entire tbu staff for the next 10 years. Simple math $25×2000=$50,000. Oh wait the field maintenance fee. Simple math $150×2000=$300,000. Ok thief, just got my pizza. They got the order right.
                            It sounds like club soccer is just not for you. It's made you bitter and resentful. Not affording something is nothing to be embarrassed about. Being a cheapskate ($25 for equipment for a whole year) is. How about a little self respect and dignity? Unfortunately all your kids hear on the way home from practice is how you are getting ripped off. And in 10 years they will be just as cheap and petty as you are. That's nothing to be proud of.

Comment

It sounds like club soccer is just not for you. It's made you bitter and resentful. Not affording something is nothing to be embarrassed about. Being a cheapskate ($25 for equipment for a whole year) is. How about a little self respect and dignity? Unfortunately all your kids hear on the way home from practice is how you are getting ripped off. And in 10 years they will be just as cheap and petty as you are. That's nothing to be proud of.
                              That is your go to, people are cheapskates. You are the one stealing money. Ironic a theif would request of other to have self respect and dignity. I can afford club soccer fine. Paid for it for many years knowing the shadiness was going on. Belittling and insulting, I would expect nothing less from a thief. Raise the equipment fee to $27 dollars. Simple math $27×2000=$54000. You can steal more money and no one would know. You can also add a $15 infurstucture fee. Simple math $15×2000=$30000. More money for you to steal.

Comment

We left the club over this issue. And my guess is others did as well. There isn’t a defense for taking all of this money for half seasons. Your online joke sessions were just that. Good riddance.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X