Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston is a bunch of Dummies..Tophat petitioning to get ECNL

This is how stupid Weston parents are. The only other acceptable team in the GAL is fighting to get out so strongly that they are begging ECNL. They know that the GAL is weak at best. If you stay with Jerome you are going to have the worst season ever playing FSPL level teams. Run Forest Run

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is how stupid Weston parents are. The only other acceptable team in the GAL is fighting to get out so strongly that they are begging ECNL. They know that the GAL is weak at best. If you stay with Jerome you are going to have the worst season ever playing FSPL level teams. Run Forest Run
    Competition is very poor in Florida. Gal on the west coast will destroy your top ecnl team hands down. Here some advice for you. Focus on your child development. Don't get caught up in the league or the patches. A good player is good in any league. Sad you had to learn this on an anonymous form. As a parent you should of known better. No offense.

Comment

Top Hat is GALs founder club, our godfather and they will not jump ship, JS came from there and is very influential at the top TH administrative layers, he won’t allow TH to defect GAL
      Also, in case you miss this piece of information, GAL is composed of all former GDA clubs with all second teams in the DPL making both the most competitive in the country, please stay in ECNL. loser

Comment

Competition is very poor in Florida. Gal on the west coast will destroy your top ecnl team hands down. Here some advice for you. Focus on your child development. Don't get caught up in the league or the patches. A good player is good in any league. Sad you had to learn this on an anonymous form. As a parent you should of known better. No offense.
        You are NOT on the west coast so why are you bragging about? So dumb lol. A good player is good in any league but will regress if involve in weak competition, isn’t that true in all aspects of life? Most likely you are afraid of challenging your kid, deep inside you know the limits of her talent, you are satisfy feeling that she is the best, ignoring the mediocrity that surrounds her. Take your lectures back to your world

Comment

You are NOT on the west coast so why are you bragging about? So dumb lol. A good player is good in any league but will regress if involve in weak competition, isn’t that true in all aspects of life? Most likely you are afraid of challenging your kid, deep inside you know the limits of her talent, you are satisfy feeling that she is the best, ignoring the mediocrity that surrounds her. Take your lectures back to your world
          I am not moving to the west coast just for youth soccer. You should take your lecture back to your words. Move your ecnl superstar to the west coast. For me, it's what is convenient. Take your non mediocre player overseas if you are looking for tough competition. To afraid to find out Sally superstar is just another soccer player. If you believe progress come from ecnl or gal than you are clueless. Progress come from the individual person. You have already been sold on the idea that your daughter can't get a scholarship without ecnl. Maybe your daughter can't make the national team without gal. Let me reassure your, if your daughter is truly talented she will do fine. If you are depending on the league your daughter is just another average or slightly above average players. I am your friend here to share the truth. If you are delusional, I am sorry.

Comment

Just so you are clear on your information, They were begged and incentivized to join the league, which I want to also point out they still went with GAL. They only would use ECNL to house their 3rd tier teams.

Comment

Like Weston, they begged to get in ; and they were turned down

Comment

I am not moving to the west coast just for youth soccer. You should take your lecture back to your words. Move your ecnl superstar to the west coast. For me, it's what is convenient. Take your non mediocre player overseas if you are looking for tough competition. To afraid to find out Sally superstar is just another soccer player. If you believe progress come from ecnl or gal than you are clueless. Progress come from the individual person. You have already been sold on the idea that your daughter can't get a scholarship without ecnl. Maybe your daughter can't make the national team without gal. Let me reassure your, if your daughter is truly talented she will do fine. If you are depending on the league your daughter is just another average or slightly above average players. I am your friend here to share the truth. If you are delusional, I am sorry.
                You are so dumb....my daughter is primed for an academic scholarship. Get a life

Comment

Just so you are clear on your information, They were begged and incentivized to join the league, which I want to also point out they still went with GAL. They only would use ECNL to house their 3rd tier teams.
                  Is that what Jirom told you? Why would ECNL beg TH when they have registered 95% of the top 100 soccer clubs in the US, they don’t need them. Common sense says otherwise, it’s more likely for TH to beg ECNL to allow them in their long list of elite clubs. As far as Weston, they don’t have a close chance to ECNL anytime soon but I have to agree that DPL/GAL is a good fit for the player quality that will be left for next season.

Comment

Like Weston, they begged to get in ; and they were turned down
                    TH has a chance but Weston will never be of ECNL quality. Maybe in the future they’ll be allow into ECRL but right now clubs in Broward and Dade are awarded with that and their grow it’s anticipated. Weston waited to long and I don’t understand why decent players stay and pay unjustified prices, some say because JS is a good coach but if your kid is DPL good luck with him even looking at her

Comment

TH has a chance but Weston will never be of ECNL quality. Maybe in the future they’ll be allow into ECRL but right now clubs in Broward and Dade are awarded with that and their grow it’s anticipated. Weston waited to long and I don’t understand why decent players stay and pay unjustified prices, some say because JS is a good coach but if your kid is DPL good luck with him even looking at her
                      Paaaalease. There will probably be over a dozen D1 commits on the oldest Weston team this season...only Concorde Platinum would give that team a game in the ECNL SE region.

Comment

Paaaalease. There will probably be over a dozen D1 commits on the oldest Weston team this season...only Concorde Platinum would give that team a game in the ECNL SE region.
                        Most those kids are leaving and going back to Team Boca. Weston are losing DA kids daily and the DPL players are scattering everywhere.

Comment

https://www.change.org/p/the-ecnl-bo...ptance-in-ecnl

Comment

Great! Very organized with a petition. Love to see soccer communities together. Good luck!

Comment

This is true. But does it make a difference? Nor them or any Weston team will have access to play Concorde or any other elite club. They are in the DPL/GAL league and that’s the level of competition they will play. And if you are realistic and believe your kid has the potential to be challenge at a higher level then you are a fool not doing all it takes to make the move away from Weston. See change is for the strong minded, change intimidate us but only the ones that dare to move on are the ones that will succeed in all life aspects. But if you as the adult are cautious and afraid to leave your comfort net then that’s what your kid is looking up to. Will it be check or cr card?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X