Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ussf/fifa should change the womans uniform to a skirt and tank top (perhaps similar to field hockey uniform) The girls will look hotter and in turn draw more people to the games and on Television.
    By your logic women's beach volleyball would be on tv 24/7. It isn't.

Comment

ussf/fifa should change the womans uniform to a skirt and tank top (perhaps similar to field hockey uniform) The girls will look hotter and in turn draw more people to the games and on Television.
      signed

Mr. Stickypalms

Comment

If you think women’s soccer is relevant

By your logic women's beach volleyball would be on tv 24/7. It isn't.
        great idea!!! but you are trying to compare the popularity of two different activities.

Lets be perfectly clear on this: If you do not enjoy watching Brazilian Girls bounce around in the sand wearing thong bikinis....you are a faggot.

Comment

great idea!!! but you are trying to compare the popularity of two different activities.

Lets be perfectly clear on this: If you do not enjoy watching Brazilian Girls bounce around in the sand wearing thong bikinis....you are a faggot.
          You were more interesting when it seemed your bigotry was somehow tied to women’s soccer, but seems you're just a garden variety hater of things.

Comment

You were more interesting when it seemed your bigotry was somehow tied to women’s soccer, but seems you're just a garden variety hater of things.
            Different poster. I’m the OP. I don’t care what type of clothes they wear. They shouldn’t be on the pitch. I’m sorry you didn’t get that boy you wanted but stop lighting your money on fire and bastardizing the beautiful game.

Comment

Different poster. I’m the OP. I don’t care what type of clothes they wear. They shouldn’t be on the pitch. I’m sorry you didn’t get that boy you wanted but stop lighting your money on fire and bastardizing the beautiful game.
              I am sorry for the boy you got. Hopefully he does not turn out to be such an arrogant insecure ***** as his parent.

Comment

Have a son and a daughter that both play and money isn’t an issue. So what level of soccer did you play to?

Comment

Have a son and a daughter that both play and money isn’t an issue. So what level of soccer did you play to?
                  Non-scholarship college. Ps, there was no women’s team. Pre-Title IX.

Comment

So by your own definition you should never have been allowed to play, you were no where near a level that real players would respect.

Comment

lol. That does not exactly give you much standing to be making any authoritative soccer pronouncements. get lost.

Comment

how you figure? I enjoy watching woman run around in tight clothing and you give me sh-t over it? If you want to easily accuse someone of being a "hater" look into the mirror you dooshbag, you will not like the idiot staring back at you.

Comment

Bring back the short shorts for the men please

Comment

how you figure? I enjoy watching woman run around in tight clothing and you give me sh-t over it? If you want to easily accuse someone of being a "hater" look into the mirror you dooshbag, you will not like the idiot staring back at you.
                            As a man who has liberated himself I beg of you to just come out of the closet and embrace yourself. We are in NY so it is relatively easy. Dont be a dooshbag (aka douche-bag). You have completely explained without realizing it the REAL reason you love the men’s game. Brava brave new soul.

Comment

As a man who has liberated himself I beg of you to just come out of the closet and embrace yourself. We are in NY so it is relatively easy. Dont be a dooshbag (aka douche-bag). You have completely explained without realizing it the REAL reason you love the men’s game. Brava brave new soul.
                              Well then most definitely bring back the short shorts for the men.

Comment

you must have me confused with someone else...soccer is for p-ssys and nice for girls.

I'm all for womans soccer...if this offends, i don't care. Perhaps you can be orally pleased by the other fag who wants shorter shorts for male players.

have a nice weekend smoking each others sausages.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X