Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Boca - How the Once Mighty has Fallen...So Sad.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    With have another top secret mega recruiter working with Super Mario who used to be with Weston & Sunrise Prime, and she has more soccer cred than anyone in south florida.
    stop it.

Comment

We are kicking Prime *****.

You'll see the carnage next week after we sign an upward of 35 of their players.

Comment

You'll see the carnage next week after we sign an upward of 35 of their players.
        Hopefully TB can form teams per age group or are they combining everyone onto Bakers team like always.

Comment

Hopefully TB can form teams per age group or are they combining everyone onto Bakers team like always.
          ^^^ A+++ comment.

Comment

^^^ A+++ comment.
            Crazy how players want to play for a great coach. Instead you should go Fly to GA on a Prime team with a **** coach and play 1/2 game so you can tell everyone that your kids plays ECnL. Makes sense, enjoy the season.

Comment

Zero from ECNL teams.

Comment

Crazy how players want to play for a great coach. Instead you should go Fly to GA on a Prime team with a **** coach and play 1/2 game so you can tell everyone that your kids plays ECnL. Makes sense, enjoy the season.
                Great coach? That was typed in sarcastic font, yes?

Fly to GA, that's crazy. Flying to Baton Rouge in June for a week was a much better idea. Makes sense, enjoy the season.

Comment

Zero from ECNL teams.
                  Once again TS experts have proven to be completely wrong again. Team Boca never had virtual tryouts. That was offered long ago during the pandemic to allow players to also send in videos. Tryouts were packed from what I can see I think there’s more players than last year. There are also many more kids coming to us including a handful from Prime to my daughters team with not one player leaving and that’s a fact. So get your facts straight because Team Boca gained several players and not one that I know have left for Prime. You Prime parents can go keep mortgaging your house for your kid to play travel soccer with sub par coaches but we’ll stay where we are, pay 1/3 the cost, and stay at a real club thank you.

Comment

Once again TS experts have proven to be completely wrong again. Team Boca never had virtual tryouts. That was offered long ago during the pandemic to allow players to also send in videos. Tryouts were packed from what I can see I think there’s more players than last year. There are also many more kids coming to us including a handful from Prime to my daughters team with not one player leaving and that’s a fact. So get your facts straight because Team Boca gained several players and not one that I know have left for Prime. You Prime parents can go keep mortgaging your house for your kid to play travel soccer with sub par coaches but we’ll stay where we are, pay 1/3 the cost, and stay at a real club thank you.
                    Thanks "Super" Mario! LMAO!

Comment

LMAO. So do you pay cash to play travel soccer with sub par coaches? Asking for a friend.

A turd is still a turd, no matter how much you pay for it. "Get your facts straight."

Comment

Once selections are made after todays tryouts at Prime the floodgates are opening. We have dozens of players who won't make the ECNL or ECNL R teams ready to come play Sunshine Conference & FCL1 at Team Boca with much better coaches.

Comment

Pat & Mario curb stomped Alan & Andres into the ground during this recruitment/ tryout period

Nobody is going to stay at Prime to play on their 3rd or 4th level revenue stream teams. Just not going to happen. Prime will be lucky to form 3 teams per age group this year. Sunrise Stung isn't even in consideration for anyone.

Comment

Nobody on an ECNL team is leaving Prime for TB. Are the "handful from Prime" going to your daughter's team, kids that left TB and are coming back? TB probably is a better fit. But again no ECNL players are leaving for TB.

Comment

Nobody on an ECNL team is leaving Prime for TB. Are the "handful from Prime" going to your daughter's team, kids that left TB and are coming back? TB probably is a better fit. But again no ECNL players are leaving for TB.
                              I guess, if by no you mean a lot

Comment

This is a riot. All Prime cares about is $, they don’t even know who left! Lmao. Team Boca is a fraction of the cost than Prime, better coaches and way better facilities. Alan has been fired every club he’s been at and now Sunrise just pulled the plug being partners because the guy can’t be trusted at all. Tricia can’t stand the guy for two simple reasons and that’s why she left Prime. Alan’s a liar and a fraud. Training there is a joke, I know, my daughters one of the players who left that clown show. You all deserve everything you get.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X