Liverpool Central Florida SC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AVIOD THIS CLUB AT ALL COSTS-Aviod this group at ALL COSTS-Better off playing at the local YMCA

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I hear that the amount of people that cane out to the meet and greet could outfit one team. The South Orlando staff that left with him with promises of more money and higher competition...look out, they will not be happy. Talking to one of the boys coaches, they have a plan to exit if things don't go well. Florida Rush has offered those coaches a soft place to land. Remember they were ACYS guys after all.
      Hahaha! The crap people come up with.

Comment

I hear that the amount of people that cane out to the meet and greet could outfit one team. The South Orlando staff that left with him with promises of more money and higher competition...look out, they will not be happy. Talking to one of the boys coaches, they have a plan to exit if things don't go well. Florida Rush has offered those coaches a soft place to land. Remember they were ACYS guys after all.
        It's a bit early to gauge interest based on numbers at this point. There are people still hiding in their houses with masks on.

Comment

It's a bit early to gauge interest based on numbers at this point. There are people still hiding in their houses with masks on.
          Seriously, how many people showed up?

Comment

anyone know why they have Girls Academy League posted on their website, but the league says they are just DPL? Why do they have national league posted on the boys side, but that hasn't been announced either?

Comment

anyone know why they have Girls Academy League posted on their website, but the league says they are just DPL? Why do they have national league posted on the boys side, but that hasn't been announced either?

It’s all lies by DT, up to his usual tricks.

Comment

Because they are trying to lure parents and players over to their club and then at the last minute say they were screwed over and have to wait until next season. Someone mentioned it earlier that that is the MO of this coach in the past.

Comment

Rush has their coaching staff filled. This is total garbage. Nice try though

Comment

Seriously, how many people showed up?
                    I was there and there were several groups of boys at least 10 per age group.

It was nice to get out of the house and while we are not going to play for Liverpool I wish them well. Start up clubs are tough. I am sure the other clubs hate seeing a new club as it will take some players away from the big boys..

Comment

It’s all lies by DT, up to his usual tricks.
                      The national league was actually a reason we were turned off. Just don't believe that for 99% of the kids out there that regional or even national travel is required..

Comment

I was there and there were several groups of boys at least 10 per age group.

It was nice to get out of the house and while we are not going to play for Liverpool I wish them well. Start up clubs are tough. I am sure the other clubs hate seeing a new club as it will take some players away from the big boys..
                        There were several groups of boys comprised of mixed ages. They did not have enough players for a team of 14, which is the minimal roster size you would want. There are much better options than playing here. I would look into the Winter Park club (Playing under Maitland), FKK or South Orlando.

Comment

Dan Tophat is asking for help You probable could get them back in Ecnl. With you're contact's Big club like that my guess would probably pay you 400,000/plus per year with benefits. Help Us small clubs around here keep our player's You can now get that big club you always wanted/games up anyhow .

Comment

Dan Tophat is asking for help You probable could get them back in Ecnl. With you're contact's Big club like that my guess would probably pay you 400,000/plus per year with benefits. Help Us small clubs around here keep our player's You can now get that big club you always wanted/games up anyhow .
                            AH is Batman
                            DT is Robin

No one is paying/hiring DT. That’s why he had start his own club. BUYER BEWARE!

Comment

AH is Batman
                              DT is Robin

No one is paying/hiring DT. That’s why he had start his own club. BUYER BEWARE!

bsa is still paying him. He's their executive director

Comment

The national league was actually a reason we were turned off. Just don't believe that for 99% of the kids out there that regional or even national travel is required..

Thats funny. True. National league quality huh? I agree. If they aren't ECNL kids (which they won't leave their teams) they will have really bad teams...IF this is a real club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X