X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

250 credit to returning players CFC you rock

Way to go cfc

Can’t wait for the 250 credit for next years waste of a spring season when 03 will have missed all boats for recruiting - CFC and RS you did a deplorable job with this class -

Rising seniors - ECNL 03- maybe you can use that for tuition as wave any thought of playing in college bye bye

Pitiful

Would you look at that. Next year's fees are $250 more than this years.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Way to go cfc

Can’t wait for the 250 credit for next years waste of a spring season when 03 will have missed all boats for recruiting - CFC and RS you did a deplorable job with this class -

Rising seniors - ECNL 03- maybe you can use that for tuition as wave any thought of playing in college bye bye

Pitiful
      Sorry but that team stinks. It happens. I’m also not sure what you expect that coach or the club to do if colleges didn’t want your daughters early on and then the state and country was shut down. Lol. But I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Plenty of D3 schools will still be looking next fall.

Comment

Sorry but that team stinks. It happens. I’m also not sure what you expect that coach or the club to do if colleges didn’t want your daughters early on and then the state and country was shut down. Lol. But I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Plenty of D3 schools will still be looking next fall.
        I’ve seen the team play a few times. They really aren’t bad, but have no standout players. Plenty of kids that will go on to have successful college soccer careers. Just not the first ones to get recruited. The GKs on the team struggle mightily though. Makes the team seem weaker than it is.

Comment

Sign your names.....make this really fun

Comment

I’ve seen the team play a few times. They really aren’t bad, but have no standout players. Plenty of kids that will go on to have successful college soccer careers. Just not the first ones to get recruited. The GKs on the team struggle mightily though. Makes the team seem weaker than it is.
            It’s not lack of superstars. It’s an inability to play unselfishly.

Last years seniors, the 2001 team is a good example. No superstars but played hard, defended really well and were competitive regionally and nationally. They had an exceptional GK but not other real star power mostly just mid major type talent. Hard working group that all got recruited.

2002 team is a different animal. Deepest team in the history of the club lead by a few game changers. Lots of solid supporting players as well. Team has always been possession oriented and never played through on or two players. Lots of interchangeable parts which is why no many are playing D1 in the falll.

2003 has been a mess all along. Definitely lack a dynamic midfielder and overall the group has a low soccer IQ. Compounded by a miserable parent group

Comment

Last year was tough year for the 03's for sure. They had several injuries and the GK was poor. They made a change and demoted the one giving up goals for fun and the team started to do much better. Got rid of a horrible parent and a GK that he ruined by being a big douch e. Team was happy without him and her around. Now please CD go to another club all together.

Comment

Sign your names.....make this really fun
                Ok I'll start. ---Fatso mom

Comment

That is $250 more then FSA has offered.

Comment

That is $250 more then FSA has offered.
                    Wow! FSA email was sent this morning. $250.01
                    It’s better than CFC’s

Comment

Directed at FSA_

With the amount(if any) that a club is going to refund/credit anyone, it is going to directly effect that clubs player retention. Moving forward, any structured payment plan that a club implements will not be followed. Paying for a large % of the program prior to any games/training starting will just not happen. If any club wants to develop club loyalty(unlikely) they need to do what is morally right this time and not based on whatever "act of god" clause is in the contract.

Comment

I am sending FSA a bill for $250 for all the time spent reading emails saying they are monitoring the situation. Even the ECNL has largely gone dark. I know I am preaching to choir, but I am done with the whole thing. Cancel it, give me a refund I am going to be extremely unhappy with and lets figure out next year.

Comment

FSA layed off all staff, ECNL has cancelled everything and given money back to clubs.

Comment

FSA layed off all staff, ECNL has cancelled everything and given money back to clubs.
                            Ecnl didn’t refund according to the CFC refund. 🤔

Comment

Looks like somebody is lying....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X