Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rainbows and unicorns

Even though this board runs on petty digs and snark, I thought it would be good to have a place to put some positives: names of good coaches, what you like about your club, etc etc. Anything good to say, people?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even though this board runs on petty digs and snark, I thought it would be good to have a place to put some positives: names of good coaches, what you like about your club, etc etc. Anything good to say, people?
    Not a thing.

Comment

XF and Eastside and even PAC NW have all hired young coaches and giving them chances to prove themselves.

Comment

Some Good coaches: Jason Farrell, Ralph Black, Alex Chursky

Comment

Some Good coaches: Jason Farrell, Ralph Black, Alex Chursky
          Jason Farell is now coaching the G04A team at Sound FC.

Comment

Jason Farell is now coaching the G04A team at Sound FC.
            Tim and Andy and the folks at Toca. Made a go with a startup idea a lot of people thought seemed a bit nutty before seeing it in action, but seems to have thrived. Hope they’re doing well and able to get back and running soon. Nice guys. Would love to have them both out there coaching as they are both great at that too, but good for them to pursue another adventure.

Comment

Tim and Andy and the folks at Toca. Made a go with a startup idea a lot of people thought seemed a bit nutty before seeing it in action, but seems to have thrived. Hope they’re doing well and able to get back and running soon. Nice guys. Would love to have them both out there coaching as they are both great at that too, but good for them to pursue another adventure.
              They set the bar. I don’t know of any current coaches that have developed players like these two aside from former SU coach Zhara L. The currebt coaching culture is too business-sided focused.

Comment

Ditto on Tim and Andy. Toca has been great for both my players and have great relationships with their trainers.

Comment

Ditto on Tim and Andy. Toca has been great for both my players and have great relationships with their trainers.
                  Trippo on Tim and Toca.

Also, Erin Vaughan at ISC. She put her heart, soul, and passion for soccer into her trainings with my daughter. We have moved clubs since to an ECNL program but we always will be indebted to her.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X