Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls Academy League NW

When is the GAL NW division supposed to be announced? Anyone have any guesses on what clubs will be included?

It's anyone's guess right now. But who wants to hop on a plane every month?

Comment

I would not be surprised if there wasn't a division up here this year and they look to do it for 21-22

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        When is the GAL NW division supposed to be announced? Anyone have any guesses on what clubs will be included?
        All topics here about girls soccer :) ECNL. GAL and Reign. Three words. Nothing else to talk about?

Comment

All topics here about girls soccer :) ECNL. GAL and Reign. Three words. Nothing else to talk about?
          Apparently we are all welcome to weigh in on the valor doc. I’m also sure some would be happy with a discussion of eagleclaw.

Comment

Looks like there will be only 6 conferences in the DAL. They said thr frontier is the last conference. So no northwest league for DAL?

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/girl...er-conference/

Comment

Looks like there will be only 6 conferences in the DAL. They said thr frontier is the last conference. So no northwest league for DAL?

“Final” seems like pure speculation. ECNL followed Reign Academy on Twitter today so seriously ***k.

Comment

“Final” seems like pure speculation. ECNL followed Reign Academy on Twitter today so seriously ***k.
                If ECNL just followed the team today, that's a good sign for Reign. In my business, a twitter follow often means I made the deal. Seriously, it's happened a few times lol

Comment

Apparently we are all welcome to weigh in on the valor doc. I’m also sure some would be happy with a discussion of eagleclaw.
                  I’ve posted some funny stuff, but this one is the best...

Comment

Maybe some stronger PSPL clubs like Seattle Celtic or ISC Gunners will join the GA.

Is Reign in the ENCL as of today or is that speculation?

Comment

Maybe some stronger PSPL clubs like Seattle Celtic or ISC Gunners will join the GA.

Is Reign in the ENCL as of today or is that speculation?
                      No ECNL for the Reign....fact. The powers to be just cant keep wishing and hoping this into existence. Now GAL is not even an option.

Like an earlier poster said, PSPL is where they are and will remain for this year. Be ready for the carrot dangling of why the Academy Players should stay.

The truth is the way the NW is set up and so far away from everyone else, it is the perfect setup for a Regional ECNL League. You could have a strong local league with ECNL Nationanal showcases to look forward too and better yet, a local NW ECNL Showcase.

Make it a 16 team league out of the 7 ECNL teams and the 2 DA teams. 2 teams out of the Spokane area, 2 out of the Boise area (one is already ECNL) and just need to find 4 more clubs which I could name a few off the top of my head.

Comment

No ECNL for the Reign....fact. The powers to be just cant keep wishing and hoping this into existence. Now GAL is not even an option.

Like an earlier poster said, PSPL is where they are and will remain for this year. Be ready for the carrot dangling of why the Academy Players should stay.

The truth is the way the NW is set up and so far away from everyone else, it is the perfect setup for a Regional ECNL League. You could have a strong local league with ECNL Nationanal showcases to look forward too and better yet, a local NW ECNL Showcase.

Make it a 16 team league out of the 7 ECNL teams and the 2 DA teams. 2 teams out of the Spokane area, 2 out of the Boise area (one is already ECNL) and just need to find 4 more clubs which I could name a few off the top of my head.
                        Fact: no official word on ECNL, and NW division of GAL is awaiting whether Reign and Portland are participants to see if a NW division is a go. True, an ECNL-R that includes cross play for the former DA teams and moves to two tiers with pro/rel over the next year would probably solve the issue. False, that Reign has any plans to have its top teams play in just PSPL.

Comment

Didn’t California Thorns get admitted to Ecnl? Is the Oregon Thorns next?

Comment

Didn’t California Thorns get admitted to Ecnl? Is the Oregon Thorns next?
                            And what about Reign?

Comment

Fact: no official word on ECNL, and NW division of GAL is awaiting whether Reign and Portland are participants to see if a NW division is a go. True, an ECNL-R that includes cross play for the former DA teams and moves to two tiers with pro/rel over the next year would probably solve the issue. False, that Reign has any plans to have its top teams play in just PSPL.
                              Dude....cant you read. The Frontier Conference is the 6th and Final League that GAL is adding this year.

ECNL....lol. If you only knew.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X