All Things Related to Washington State ECNL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s the average cost for u13 ecnl including travel expenses.If ECNL cost too much, do you recommend playing RCL 1?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What’s the average cost for u13 ecnl including travel expenses.If ECNL cost too much, do you recommend playing RCL 1?
      Shouldn't be too bad this year due to Covid-19 and with so many ECNL teams within driving distance. 5 in Seattle area and 3 in Portland area. Big expense was summer Surf or Silver Lake in Cali, but that is no go. Most likely there will be local tournaments like Crossfire Challenge, Redapt, WPFC, etc. I can see Crossfire Challenge and WPFC one being a mini showcase of the local ECNL teams, if they do come. 5 WA, 3 Ore, and maybe 1 UT 1 Idaho. Oh maybe the winter classic by Pacnw, another mini showcase for local schools.

U13 will be playing in RCL 1 for fall until ECNL kicks up. So here is an example:
      1-2 to Portland. Depending if it is a one day one day or weekend 2 games. Travel +/- hotel.
      Maybe 1 to Utah/Idaho - weekend 2 games. Flight + hotel + food.
      Maybe 1 to Norcal - weekend 2 games. Flight + hotel + food.
      One showcase for U13. I would say no to this. Waste of time and money. No college coach is watching little 12/13 year olds. Say no as a group. If club pushes, push back. This is such a vainful waste of time and money AND most importantly, unnecessary risk for your little ones. even U14 I would say no. U15 is good idea to start.

I suspect just 1 out of state travel (besides Portland) this year, but that really depends if ECNL splits up the NW conferences into smaller bites. I could see a scenarios where ECNL plays local ECNL teams. 8 in WA/OR + 1 Idaho or some other combo.

So, club fees, local car traveling + hotel + food, and 1 out of state travel. Maybe $2000 more total for the year? Club fees + $2000 or so. Not too bad. Good luck.

Comment

ECNL----
        XF: Free for older ages, $2550
        WPFC $2400 - Currently they are giving credits every month there is no training.
        Seattle United $2675
        Eastside FC: $2400
        PacNW: Just under $3k

GAL----
        Reign Academy:
        Gunners: ? ($2400 for Premier)

Currently WPFC is the cheapest with their monthly credit. If they go through June with no training that wold put them nearly $1k cheaper than Pac. WPFC is a drive though.
        You can’t just look at the sticker price for the comparison. You need to look at what is included. PAC includes tournament fees and Coach travel fees in its cost. Other clubs require additional funds from parents throughout the year to pay for these. I know this because I’ve been at PAC and other clubs also (SU and EFC). PAC was actually much cheaper for our family overall.

Comment

You can’t just look at the sticker price for the comparison. You need to look at what is included. PAC includes tournament fees and Coach travel fees in its cost. Other clubs require additional funds from parents throughout the year to pay for these. I know this because I’ve been at PAC and other clubs also (SU and EFC). PAC was actually much cheaper for our family overall.
          Can we add parking for multiple cars?

Comment

SU ECNL fees includes coach travel and team vans during ECNL out of state showcases and league games. Did not pay tournament fees for local tournaments. Only other out of state non-ECNL event is Silverlakes. Team pays for this because it’s a non-ECNL event.

Comment

Also didnt get this portion refunded either after missing 2 Showcases at the end of the year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X