Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    More amazing is Dr. Birx kept a straight face when asked that question and quickly pivoted to talking about fevers
    They all have incredible patience. I would have grabbed the mic out his hands multiple times

Comment

So what? He asked a question. Jeez you libs are crazy with anyone who asks a question about anything that doesn't adhere 100% to your beliefs. This is why anytime you try to debate (discuss) anything with libs they get so angry.

He asked a question you would expect from an 8-year-old (and not a bright kid). The fact that he could be so blatantly clueless about science and not have the wherewithal to maybe not ask such a stupid question in front of millions of people makes you wonder. Is he a dunce or maybe his brain is failing (see Biden). Just watch Dr. Birx while Trump is speaking and it's really sad. And now he lies and claims he was being sarcastic. He really thinks (knows) his die-hard followers are not the brightest bulbs.

I voted for Trump and was thrilled we prevented Hillary from winning (and I still am). But there's no way I can support this clown going forward. He is an ignoramus and it's too dangerous in these times to have someone like this running the show. I also can't support Biden (dementia), Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, and the rest of those cretins. I just going to sit out the election and sadly my vote in CT doesn't matter anyway.

Comment

He asked a question you would expect from an 8-year-old (and not a bright kid). The fact that he could be so blatantly clueless about science and not have the wherewithal to maybe not ask such a stupid question in front of millions of people makes you wonder. Is he a dunce or maybe his brain is failing (see Biden). Just watch Dr. Birx while Trump is speaking and it's really sad. And now he lies and claims he was being sarcastic. He really thinks (knows) his die-hard followers are not the brightest bulbs.

I voted for Trump and was thrilled we prevented Hillary from winning (and I still am). But there's no way I can support this clown going forward. He is an ignoramus and it's too dangerous in these times to have someone like this running the show. I also can't support Biden (dementia), Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, and the rest of those cretins. I just going to sit out the election and sadly my vote in CT doesn't matter anyway.
        Ok I get this post. I hate them all too!

Comment

Don't worry - now Trump claims the disinfecting comment "was a joke." Problem is no one is laughing. He's used that lame excuse 1000 times. It doesn't work any longer.

Comment

Don't worry - now Trump claims the disinfecting comment "was a joke." Problem is no one is laughing. He's used that lame excuse 1000 times. It doesn't work any longer.[/QUOTE]

You would expect and hope it would not work anymore but I think his followers have tuned out and just think everything is fake news. Trump was figuratively correct when he said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and get away with it. He can say it might be a good idea to inject disinfectant into the body and the next day claim he didn't say it even though we have video.
            Trump will do or say some other outrageous thing today or tomorrow and we will move on in this blizzard of craziness. Meanwhile, 50,000 are dead and Trump said it could go to zero cases a month ago. Watch how many times today he will say we are doing a great job.

Comment

Don't worry - now Trump claims the disinfecting comment "was a joke." Problem is no one is laughing. He's used that lame excuse 1000 times. It doesn't work any longer.

You would expect and hope it would not work anymore but I think his followers have tuned out and just think everything is fake news. Trump was figuratively correct when he said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and get away with it. He can say it might be a good idea to inject disinfectant into the body and the next day claim he didn't say it even though we have video.
              Trump will do or say some other outrageous thing today or tomorrow and we will move on in this blizzard of craziness. Meanwhile, 50,000 are dead and Trump said it could go to zero cases a month ago. Watch how many times today he will say we are doing a great job.[/QUOTE]

His base won't change - that's why his approval numbers stay stuck in the low 40's. But he can't win with just them. He has to win independents and swing states. That is where the battle will be and he isn't doing well with either right now.

Comment

Trump will do or say some other outrageous thing today or tomorrow and we will move on in this blizzard of craziness. Meanwhile, 50,000 are dead and Trump said it could go to zero cases a month ago. Watch how many times today he will say we are doing a great job.
                His base won't change - that's why his approval numbers stay stuck in the low 40's. But he can't win with just them. He has to win independents and swing states. That is where the battle will be and he isn't doing well with either right now.[/QUOTE]

Yes because its way different with the democrats. The dems know he really doesn't have dementia know matter how stupid he is on tv.

Comment

For fuk sake, this where he's getting his ideas from

"Trump did not specify where the idea of using disinfectant as a possible remedy for Covid-19 came from, and the source for his notion remains obscure. But the Guardian has learned that peddlers of chlorine dioxide – industrial bleach – have been making direct approaches to the White House in recent days.

Grenon styles himself as “archbishop” of Genesis II – a Florida-based outfit that claims to be a church but which in fact is the largest producer and distributor of chlorine dioxide bleach as a “miracle cure” in the US."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...bukXTx5mjsmiP8

Comment

Agree that most of these politicians aren’t worth voting for! I definitely can’t vote for Trump anymore either but voting matters. I’m voting for Biden because whatever his own shortcomings, Biden will put smart, capable experts into cabinet and government jobs. He won’t have his family and rich friends running everything. Having your daughter and son-in-law in prime positions advising about a pandemic recovery instead of actual scientists and doctors has driven the greatest country on earth into one heck of a bad position in this pandemic. We need people with experience and expertise running the CDC, FEMA, HHS (not a dog breeder...). Our country will not survive 4 more years of Trump. At worst, Biden will try to get back to the status quo which wasn’t great but is much better than this.

Comment

Agree that most of these politicians aren’t worth voting for! I definitely can’t vote for Trump anymore either but voting matters. I’m voting for Biden because whatever his own shortcomings, Biden will put smart, capable experts into cabinet and government jobs. He won’t have his family and rich friends running everything. Having your daughter and son-in-law in prime positions advising about a pandemic recovery instead of actual scientists and doctors has driven the greatest country on earth into one heck of a bad position in this pandemic. We need people with experience and expertise running the CDC, FEMA, HHS (not a dog breeder...). Our country will not survive 4 more years of Trump. At worst, Biden will try to get back to the status quo which wasn’t great but is much better than this.
                      STOP... CFC Park guy is going to shut you down unless you keep your posts in Ct politics. Stop these unwanted posts on TS. Stay in your lane Mr P!

Comment

I thought the thread was about Lysol, at least that's whet the title says.
                        Can we at least advise the kids and their parents to "NOT" take any kind of disinfectant?

Comment

You can take your Lysol post to talking Ct politics, because the main question "Is Cfc Park open?"

Comment

Is CFC park open?

Comment

is CFC PARK open?

Comment

IS IS Issssss

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X