Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    None of it matters. The PSC teams are always done after U14. The girls that want to play soccer as a primary sport leave for other clubs. PSC do a pretty good job as a parent run club, but they are nothing more.
    You’re wasting your time at that amateur club, come to Ukies. Same goes for Real NJ by the way....

Comment

You’re wasting your time at that amateur club, come to Ukies. Same goes for Real NJ by the way....
      Hahaha...no way. A new league does not mean automatic cred.

Comment

That may be true but at least we have an elite league with no township mom and pop teams in it!!

Comment

I had never heard of this club and looked them up. They are downright awful on the girls side playing in EDP DIII. Am I looking at the right club?

Comment

I had never heard of this club and looked them up. They are downright awful on the girls side playing in EDP DIII. Am I looking at the right club?
            You sure are and that’s the disappointment for so many that this kind of BS continues in youth soccer. PDA South in ECNL and Ukies in GAL just should not have taken place neither belong.

Comment

You sure are and that’s the disappointment for so many that this kind of BS continues in youth soccer. PDA South in ECNL and Ukies in GAL just should not have taken place neither belong.
              For that matter neither do Bucks or Delco. The continued watering down of girls soccer - so just find a place where your kid is happy and don’t worry about the league!

Comment

That may be true but at least we have an elite league with no township mom and pop teams in it!!
                So you are invited in a league that has not had any games yet and you are touting it as being elite?? You need more credible clubs to join before I would say that.

Will clubs that are still in other leagues as well make the GAL their #1 squad or their #2 team?

I wish you luck but the numbers are not there right now as far as top level teams in particular on the east coast.

Comment

So you are invited in a league that has not had any games yet and you are touting it as being elite?? You need more credible clubs to join before I would say that.

Will clubs that are still in other leagues as well make the GAL their #1 squad or their #2 team?

I wish you luck but the numbers are not there right now as far as top level teams in particular on the east coast.
                  Sorry but USYS is more elite than this forced new league that was created out of necessity to survive.

Comment

Sorry but USYS is more elite than this forced new league that was created out of necessity to survive.
                    I disagree. USYS is full of weak teams like all the others.

Comment

Ukrainians great teams at every level ? Didn’t one of your teams get beat 14-0 a week before the shutdown? ECNL you must be delusional ...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X