• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    pretty much.
    You got burned #crotchgrabbingdaddy

Comment

ok, im sure your little delicate princess has eyes in the back of her head right?
      #thechestthumpingdaddy
      thugs are avoided with team work and communication. i was not discussing a U12 boxing match.

Comment

Thugs? Why are calling my kid a thug?? She plays CB, that is a position of strength, and toughness, its it her fault your little cracker falls down when its windy??

Comment

Fine. strength and toughness".

Has your player's team had good instruction on strategies to identity, neutralize and defeat the "strength and toughness" individuals on the opposition? If not, find better instruction.

Comment

Thugs? Why are calling my kid a thug?? She plays CB, that is a position of strength, and toughness, its it her fault your little cracker falls down when its windy??
            I guess your right. My kids too delicate.

Comment

I guess your right. My kids too delicate.
              Its okay, she can find some things else to do, I hear tennis is non-contact...give it a shot.

Comment

Fine. strength and toughness".

Has your player's team had good instruction on strategies to identity, neutralize and defeat the "strength and toughness" individuals on the opposition? If not, find better instruction.
                I guess so, but since she is on defense, they work on the other teams tough guys, no??

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X