Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s gonna happen. Everything else may be gone but we have the support of WESTON and Jerome. Enough said
    With the success of PBU/PBG boys ECNL this season there is no doubt in my mind PBG will be awarded ECNL girls.

Comment

Triggered! You really going to refer to u15 as little girls? No doubt you're contributing to the wussification of America.
      When our daughter reported to camp to play college soccer at 17 and had to play with 23 year old women (5th year red shirt Seniors) you realize that U15 are definitely little girls!

Comment

When our daughter reported to camp to play college soccer at 17 and had to play with 23 year old women (5th year red shirt Seniors) you realize that U15 are definitely little girls!
        I’m not comfortable continuing this conversation with you all. If you look at 14/15 year old girls as women then you have bigger problems then just being an internet troll. These girls are not seniors about to embark on college adult life, many are still in middle school. Middle aged men chatting this way about young girls is borderline creepy. Well adjusted adults don’t act like this.

Comment

I’m not comfortable continuing this conversation with you all. If you look at 14/15 year old girls as women then you have bigger problems then just being an internet troll. These girls are not seniors about to embark on college adult life, many are still in middle school. Middle aged men chatting this way about young girls is borderline creepy. Well adjusted adults don’t act like this.
          You're the one that turned it creepy. I'm guessing as a distraction from the real topic. Nobody said 14/15 y/o are women. Just said they are not little kids. Do you treat 14/15/16 year old kids(boys or girls) like you would a 8/9/10 year old kid? Not saying they are adults. They definitely are not. I don't consider HS kids "little kids" They are kids, but doubt they think of themselves as little kids. This was all in the context of soccer until you perverted it. Fking freak.

Comment

You're the one that turned it creepy. I'm guessing as a distraction from the real topic. Nobody said 14/15 y/o are women. Just said they are not little kids. Do you treat 14/15/16 year old kids(boys or girls) like you would a 8/9/10 year old kid? Not saying they are adults. They definitely are not. I don't consider HS kids "little kids" They are kids, but doubt they think of themselves as little kids. This was all in the context of soccer until you perverted it. Fking freak.
            You are likely a grown man are you not? A lot of the team in question have girls that are not in high school yet. Don’t turn this around on me. Instead of worrying about your own kid and club. You are sitting around critiquing a team that should mean zero to you. As a mom I find your behavior weird and stalkerish. You are the typical crazy parent trying to live through your kid. Mind your own business and have a nice day.

Comment

I heard Prime 06 ECNL girls beat PBG 05 Girls DPL team 6-0 a few months ago. Gardens doesn't have the talent to compete at the ECNL level. They can't compete in DPL or State Cup. Get over yourselves PBG. You're just another below average club with below average players in S.FL. But hey, you have the numbers and you have nice fields. Just missing the talent and coaching.
              yes. but the 03 PBG girls destroyed the PRIME 03 girls, so what do you say to that?

Comment

With the success of PBU/PBG boys ECNL this season there is no doubt in my mind PBG will be awarded ECNL girls.
                100%. you guys will all see... its happening. it will change the whole landscape of Palm beach county soccer....AG is doing good things. very smart businessman. knows how to get things done

Comment

You are likely a grown man are you not? A lot of the team in question have girls that are not in high school yet. Don’t turn this around on me. Instead of worrying about your own kid and club. You are sitting around critiquing a team that should mean zero to you. As a mom I find your behavior weird and stalkerish. You are the typical crazy parent trying to live through your kid. Mind your own business and have a nice day.
                  STFU. Typical Gardens ******* that thinks their **** don't stink. Trust me lady, not only do you stink, your ****ing club also stinks.
                  Every team at the club whether it's girls DPL or boys ecnl are a joke. Do you need a link to those websites to see for yourself? You people in the north PBC need to get off your high horse. You're the laughingstock of South Florida soccer.

Comment

yes. but the 03 PBG girls destroyed the PRIME 03 girls, so what do you say to that?
                    Prime FC 03 were 6-1-4 before ecnl was canceled. Most girls on the field that day were Prime NPL team. Same with 05 prime team.

Comment

College commitments

1st post in this thread. Not at PBG or Prime. After looking at both clubs websites it looks to me like Prime has done some good things. Gardens....Not so much. Couldn't find a list on PBG webpage. Someone post so we can compare.

http://www.fc-prime.com/college/college-commitments

Comment

STFU. Typical Gardens ******* that thinks their **** don't stink. Trust me lady, not only do you stink, your ****ing club also stinks.
                        Every team at the club whether it's girls DPL or boys ecnl are a joke. Do you need a link to those websites to see for yourself? You people in the north PBC need to get off your high horse. You're the laughingstock of South Florida soccer.
                        Now who’s triggered? Thank you for proving my point and embarrassing yourself further.

Comment

moron

Honestly to even bring this up is embarrassing to me as I dont like calling out teams or players. But I have been reading your replies after a poster said Prime 06 beat your 05s to show that you guys as a club are not ECNL level and you got so offended because he said that and then start acting like he likes little girls. That shows me that you are a mom that has no business being on this site because you have no clue what your talking about and you get offended easily when someone brings up facts and you start crying like a little b*tch.. That unfortunately is true. Your club has done great job getting numbers and the club is growing. but on the girls side you are not going to get ECNL for sure. There is absolutely no chance. You have a better chance of winning the lottery.

That being said in the future if you start winning that can change. AG cannot get it for you. Jerome in Weston cant get it for you. He cant even get it for himself.

Now heres where I call you out for this post. You bring up your 03s beating Primes 03 team like it was an accomplishment. But I would be tremendously embarrassed if I were you as you do know that they only had 10 players that day and 3 of them were 05s and that they still played the game so they didnt have to cancel on you at the last minute. They were missing 9 girls that were in the High school state championships.

Also the team you are bragging about tied Primes NPL 3rd team . Unfortunately for you that is your level NPL FSPL and you cant even win that.

If you have any witty comebacks It will be enjoyable. The next time time The Prime 03 girls play you, your sweetie pies will leave the field crying because it is gonna be 10 to 0 smashing for ypu the poster of ypur great accomplishment.

Comment

Honestly to even bring this up is embarrassing to me as I dont like calling out teams or players. But I have been reading your replies after a poster said Prime 06 beat your 05s to show that you guys as a club are not ECNL level and you got so offended because he said that and then start acting like he likes little girls. That shows me that you are a mom that has no business being on this site because you have no clue what your talking about and you get offended easily when someone brings up facts and you start crying like a little b*tch.. That unfortunately is true. Your club has done great job getting numbers and the club is growing. but on the girls side you are not going to get ECNL for sure. There is absolutely no chance. You have a better chance of winning the lottery.

That being said in the future if you start winning that can change. AG cannot get it for you. Jerome in Weston cant get it for you. He cant even get it for himself.

Now heres where I call you out for this post. You bring up your 03s beating Primes 03 team like it was an accomplishment. But I would be tremendously embarrassed if I were you as you do know that they only had 10 players that day and 3 of them were 05s and that they still played the game so they didnt have to cancel on you at the last minute. They were missing 9 girls that were in the High school state championships.

Also the team you are bragging about tied Primes NPL 3rd team . Unfortunately for you that is your level NPL FSPL and you cant even win that.

If you have any witty comebacks It will be enjoyable. The next time time The Prime 03 girls play you, your sweetie pies will leave the field crying because it is gonna be 10 to 0 smashing for ypu the poster of ypur great accomplishment.
                            Cool a crap florida team beat another s hit one! Realize the level your all at it’s not good.

Comment

Ok so firstly I wasn’t the one who posted about the 03 team. Let’s just clear that up.

Secondly what do you think of a grown man sitting behind his keyboard worried about a team of girls that has zero connection to his son or daughter? That’s obsessive behavior and don’t even act like it isn’t. It’s trolling bs. All these copy and paste jobs on every thread is also nothing but trolling and it’s gotten worse.

It’s always the same crap too. The club sucks or the team sucks or you are a joke. Last I checked no one is forcing anyone to go to Gardens or any other club that they feel is beneath them. This is supposed to be about youth soccer and about the kids. There is a lot of individual talent and some good teams in Gardens. Just like some of the best talent in the state is down in Weston and Prime. Unlike you and others on this site, I don’t have an axe to grind. I don’t need to put down kids to stroke my ego. I don’t need to sit around obsessing about where everyone is taking their kids come fall either. So you can make me out to be the bad person all you want. I don’t care. Most of these kids will not be going pro. Many won’t even make it to college. So I see no reason to troll and mock teams and players.

Comment

PBG has the teams at certain levels to compete lower level ECNL and with the addition of an ECNL,their Dpl teams combined with new players will be competitive. BTW, the ECNL gets awarded to those that have promoted the leauge individually so yes,Eric Arbuzow, who has the boys will get the girls(. That is why Prime went to Alan. It is not a team,but an individual. Alan owns th ecnl down south,and Eric owns it up north. Fortunately it works with Adam and gardens and the fields and will only get bigger

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X