Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UConn woman’s soccer

Spring games are almost upon us.What is the general feeling for the upcoming season and entering a new division.

Should be pretty interesting.I believe they will perform well.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Should be pretty interesting.I believe they will perform well.
      I’m rooting for them, but not convinced based on the last 2-3 seasons. Big East will be deeper than their old conference. Hope the freshmen class is a good one.

Comment

With the coach getting an extension on her contract she can now coach without pressure. They will have a brand new state of the art facility. Also playing in the big East will help. Good luck to the Huskies

Comment

Big East is a tougher bracket,new facilities are great but still need the personnel on the field.Same goes with the contract extension great but need players,hopefully they will find a way to win.

Comment

Spring games are almost upon us.What is the general feeling for the upcoming season and entering a new division.
            Unless the center midfielder grew 8 inches and learned how to shoot between the posts, I doubt they will be any better

Comment

Unless the center midfielder grew 8 inches and learned how to shoot between the posts, I doubt they will be any better
              The fall will be a better indicator. Either they've recruited better talent or more of the same.

Comment

soccer

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                unless the center midfielder grew 8 inches and learned how to shoot between the posts, i doubt they will be any better
                hahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Or get a new center mid...

Comment

Or get a new center mid...
                    Will never happen. Coach is in bed with her pick. She will ride that until the wheels fall off. They actually already did, but she hasn’t figured it out yet

Comment

With the coach getting an extension on her contract she can now coach without pressure. They will have a brand new state of the art facility. Also playing in the big East will help. Good luck to the Huskies
                      Wow...she went 2-5-2 and got an extension? The bar is so low my Johnson would clear it

Comment

Wow...she went 2-5-2 and got an extension? The bar is so low my Johnson would clear it
                        The argument could be made that there hasn't been enough time for her to recruit and for new recruits to start having an impact. The fall season will definitely be a bigger test. Plus, she may have gotten an extension but it certainly wasn't for 5 years, 1-2 at the most.

Comment

Will never happen. Coach is in bed with her pick. She will ride that until the wheels fall off. They actually already did, but she hasn’t figured it out yet
                          They all do, premier too. Coaches who dote on 2 or 3 players, get them extra games and practices could never do the right thing and prove how mistaken they were.

Comment

Yes not a big extension so it’s imperative to perform well this year.Entering a stronger division,I hope they do well.

Comment

They all do, premier too. Coaches who dote on 2 or 3 players, get them extra games and practices could never do the right thing and prove how mistaken they were.
                              The kids who are given extra opportunities
                              Show interest in getting better and are willing to do the work
                              Have proven that they can hang
                              If your kid isn’t being asked it’s for one or both of those reasons

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X