Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe not the best country, but a country that you are free to leave anytime.

Please, let’s stop this nonsense political talk. No one cares what your opinion is and you’re not changing anyone’s mind. Go on Facebook if you want to spew your political views. Just so you know no one cares there either.
    Had to talk politics
    Then say
    Stop talking politics.
    Therefore I wager you this.
    If you leave under your own will and move to another country, who will take you without proof of employment?
    And it’s ok to talk politics here.
    I write NPR and Fox all the time about how corrupt Larry Miller is and ask them if his daughters are obese.

Comment

I just tried posting some negative things about Kosy and it seems like I’m being blocked. Did he buy himself a pass from Larry.?

Comment

I just tried posting some negative things about Kosy and it seems like I’m being blocked. Did he buy himself a pass from Larry.?
        He’s an advertiser now so probably...

Comment

Larry Miller

He’s an advertiser now so probably...
          if this is true....than let it be settled once and for all the LARRY MILLER IS A WHORE!!!!

Comment

if this is true....than let it be settled once and for all the LARRY MILLER IS A WHORE!!!!
            Larry Miller supports whomever pays him. One week he is bashing SUSA next week he is writing falsehoods and suppressing truths about them. He even writes his own lies. Tells stories about SUSA does this SUSA does that when actual parents who are there and have kids on SUSA tell the truth he doesn't post it. I have called him on a couple of his lies, being a SUSA parent and actually there when things happen and he won't post things. He makes his own stories up. Its amazing. His site is basically his fiction about SUSA where a parent who is at an event in person is wrong but Larry who is home on his keyboard is right. Anything you read on his site he is vetted and is supporting his agenda which is guess is to get clubs to advertise with him. He can start a topic to get people to bash the club, contact the club to get ad money and then magically get rid of or block the negative/true posts and then write his own lies supporting the club now paying. Amazing the way he has UST paying for advertising after he crushed them. Unfortunately we will never know how many truths he doesn't post so you can basically be sure that you are getting Larrys version of the truth on BOTN.

Comment

LM just pulled the Kozy 2010 thread off line.

Comment

LM just pulled the Kozy 2010 thread off line.
                Larry please don’t pull your old threads. That is my favorite past time. To bring up all your old and really recent sexist and lewd comments about people. I cut and paste and send them to your current sponsors. That’s why you’re losing business. Please Larry please Larry please Larry don’t delete the old stuff it’s gold.

Comment

Larry please don’t pull your old threads. That is my favorite past time. To bring up all your old and really recent sexist and lewd comments about people. I cut and paste and send them to your current sponsors. That’s why you’re losing business. Please Larry please Larry please Larry don’t delete the old stuff it’s gold.

Larry is back to blocking posts he doesn't want people to see- SUSA must've signed another Ad deal with him.
                  He's such a DI**- No one should post on there anymore

Comment

Larry is back to blocking posts he doesn't want people to see- SUSA must've signed another Ad deal with him.
                    He's such a DI**- No one should post on there anymore
                    ..........and yet you keep going on BOTN and keep checking the site for posts by you and others. LM must be laughing at all you idiots trashing him and keep reading BOTN.

Comment

I just read the thread and Larry seems to have allowed a few things to slip through without him realizing it. I can’t believe he posted what he did. After this (my) post I am sure he is going to rethink things and be more careful in future posts. His critics are at an “all you can read buffet“ on this one.
                      It’s painfully obvious why he is letting Kozy post.
                      I always despised Larry but never once said he wasn’t a “clever chunky one”, however now he has definitely missed a beat.
                      Poor chunky one is getting old and
                      S S S Slipping

Comment

Larry Miller

I just read the thread and Larry seems to have allowed a few things to slip through without him realizing it. I can’t believe he posted what he did. After this (my) post I am sure he is going to rethink things and be more careful in future posts. His critics are at an “all you can read buffet“ on this one.
                        It’s painfully obvious why he is letting Kozy post.
                        I always despised Larry but never once said he wasn’t a “clever chunky one”, however now he has definitely missed a beat.
                        Poor chunky one is getting old and
                        S S S Slipping
                        lmao! larry says on his forum its no bodys business why kozy is advertizing for free on botn!!!!

Larry, we know why...you were going to be sued for slander and defamation.
                        YOU ARE A WHORE plain and simple.

Comment

lmao! larry says on his forum its no bodys business why kozy is advertizing for free on botn!!!!

Larry, we know why...you were going to be sued for slander and defamation.
                          YOU ARE A WHORE plain and simple.
                          Oh do tell all.
                          Dish it out !
                          Detals
                          Links
                          Juicy tid bits.
                          H8 that guy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X