Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ivy League cancels all fall sports, including soccer, no one believed me when I said they would back in May, now I feel that ALL NCAA sports will be canceled, and with it, all the scholarships that so many have worked so hard to attain, I told you so, I will was right, you are all losers!!!
    Something tells me you keep track of your internet W/L record....

Comment

Something tells me they are glad the season is cancelled, like their kid didnt become the star they thought they would be. Just sayin.

Comment

100%, and when you’re white, you’re right!!

Comment

Ivy League cancels all fall sports, including soccer, no one believed me when I said they would back in May, now I feel that ALL NCAA sports will be canceled, and with it, all the scholarships that so many have worked so hard to attain, I told you so, I will was right, you are all losers!!!
          Who would write this? People have been tracking what the Ivy League would do given its status within the academic and athletic community and it is actually very sad news for kids who have worked incredibly hard in the class room and on the field to get to such schools. Equally sad for all NCAA student-athletes at every school from D1 to D3 who have a short window to play the sport they love and attend classes at a school that wanted them. You are deranged. Hope you don't have a daughter that plays with my daughter at WCFC. You are the loser, pal.

Comment

Who would write this? People have been tracking what the Ivy League would do given its status within the academic and athletic community and it is actually very sad news for kids who have worked incredibly hard in the class room and on the field to get to such schools. Equally sad for all NCAA student-athletes at every school from D1 to D3 who have a short window to play the sport they love and attend classes at a school that wanted them. You are deranged. Hope you don't have a daughter that plays with my daughter at WCFC. You are the loser, pal.
            I do, I will be standing next to you if we ever play again, we will discuss many things together, like soccer, politics, and others. Honestly, I could care less about Ivy League players, they are all either rich or a minority, my D is a sophomore so this will be resolved by the time she graduates, just want to let everyone know that I was right, and white.

Comment

I do, I will be standing next to you if we ever play again, we will discuss many things together, like soccer, politics, and others. Honestly, I could care less about Ivy League players, they are all either rich or a minority, my D is a sophomore so this will be resolved by the time she graduates, just want to let everyone know that I was right, and white.
              Please don't stand next to me. I'm specifically standing away from people as I just want to watch my kid play. I don't yell at refs, her teammates, the other team. I am just going about my 90 minutes and enjoying watching my kid have fun.

If you come up to me and chew my ear off, I will politely move to another area. If you continue to track me, I will smack you around. Understood?

Comment

Please don't stand next to me. I'm specifically standing away from people as I just want to watch my kid play. I don't yell at refs, her teammates, the other team. I am just going about my 90 minutes and enjoying watching my kid have fun.

If you come up to me and chew my ear off, I will politely move to another area. If you continue to track me, I will smack you around. Understood?
                Hahaha, smack me, funny. You would be shocked at how many people you think are friends are really trying to subvert your Childs playing time, we actually discussed this once, remember? I usually don't mingle with the white folks at WC, they are all bigots, mostly North NJ families, Italian, Irish, and el blanco diablo, many people will continue to smile, but secretly they stab at you inside their heads, hahaha.

Comment

Hahaha, smack me, funny. You would be shocked at how many people you think are friends are really trying to subvert your Childs playing time, we actually discussed this once, remember? I usually don't mingle with the white folks at WC, they are all bigots, mostly North NJ families, Italian, Irish, and el blanco diablo, many people will continue to smile, but secretly they stab at you inside their heads, hahaha.
                  Blah blah blah. Just, leave me alone. I have no desire to talk politics or listen to your problems when my kid's on your pitch. Take your signs elsewhere.

Leave me alone, and I'll do the same. It's worked this far.

Comment

How many non-white folks at your D's team at WC?

Comment

How many non-white folks at your D's team at WC?
                      There are two.

Comment

Blah blah blah. Just, leave me alone. I have no desire to talk politics or listen to your problems when my kid's on your pitch. Take your signs elsewhere.

Leave me alone, and I'll do the same. It's worked this far.
                        it hasn't worked dickhead, as we have discussed this before, damn you are a moron...

Comment

it hasn't worked dickhead, as we have discussed this before, damn you are a moron...
                          Nope, not I.

Just letting you know to keep your political rants on the sidelines to yourself.

Comment

There are two.
                            Does that include your D?

Comment

Tryouts next week:

http://www.wcsocceracademy.org/playe...tarting-july-6

Comment

Rosters are full at most ages no idea why they are having tryouts

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X