X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Levels

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's try this again. Poor little sad FESA boys. Can't step up to the big leagues against real competition so they play in inferior b-league and puffing their chests. Who the most accomplished FESA boys player to ever do anything on an elite pathway??? Still waiting............. See how that works?
    We have DA..... we're irrelevant, but we have it.

Comment

We have DA..... we're irrelevant, but we have it. And we are still way better than sad FESA encl b-leaguers.

Comment

Play the 06 DA team. Then it will be role reversal.
        Those boys would love to play the precious 06 Armada DA team. Actually there was a rumor that a few of them played in the ECNL game yesterday. Can anyone confirm if the first half keeper was from DA?

Regardless of how it played out, I would be pissed if I was an ECNL parent at Armada. They are completely overmatched and could not even get a shot off yesterday in the 06 game. Last season the teams tied in the fall and FESA dominated in the spring. I hear Armada talk about development on here a lot. Well in the last year thee 2 teams have gone in opposite directions.

Comment

Those boys would love to play the precious 06 Armada DA team. Actually there was a rumor that a few of them played in the ECNL game yesterday. Can anyone confirm if the first half keeper was from DA?

Regardless of how it played out, I would be pissed if I was an ECNL parent at Armada. They are completely overmatched and could not even get a shot off yesterday in the 06 game. Last season the teams tied in the fall and FESA dominated in the spring. I hear Armada talk about development on here a lot. Well in the last year thee 2 teams have gone in opposite directions.
          Leave it to FESA to cling to a single decent team and act like the exception is the rule. Liars and frauds!

Comment

Both genres

Leave it to FESA to cling to a single decent team and act like the exception is the rule. Liars and frauds!
            On the girls side the BUT DA, argument goes out the window. You couldn't get GDA. Your girls ECNL teams are your number 1 teams. And doing crap in the standings.

Comment

On the girls side the BUT DA, argument goes out the window. You couldn't get GDA. Your girls ECNL teams are your number 1 teams. And doing crap in the standings.
              And so are our teams

Comment

And so are our teams
                Both clubs stink. But Armada has a failing BDA club to brag about. Record is similar to FESA GECNL.

Comment

Both clubs stink. But Armada has a failing BDA club to brag about. Record is similar to FESA GECNL.
                  But the women won the World Cup and men’s didn’t even qualify. Ussf is responsible for he bda program, hence the restructuring of their failing system. If armada was smart they would drop it!

Comment

But the women won the World Cup and men’s didn’t even qualify. Ussf is responsible for he bda program, hence the restructuring of their failing system. If armada was smart they would drop it!
                    Serious question...

How many boys get college scholarship offers from ECNL?

What type of college programs?

Comment

Serious question...

How many boys get college scholarship offers from ECNL?

What type of college programs?
                      What type of false promises are made about playing pro when using the bullS ussf da pathway?

Comment

What type of false promises are made about playing pro when using the bullS ussf da pathway?
                        Serious question cause I don’t know the answer...

Do more boys play college soccer From ECNL or DA? Which league is scouted more heavily?

What advantage does ECNL have over DA? Cheaper? Less travel? Better coaching? More scholarships? Educate me. Thanks

Comment

REPEAT!!! ECNL plays ECNL, NPL plays NPL. You only use those matchups to judge competition.....
                          If you combined all of the boys teams and let parents choose DA or ECNL, would the teams change and would scores in both leagues improve?

Comment

Serious question cause I don’t know the answer...

Do more boys play college soccer From ECNL or DA? Which league is scouted more heavily?

What advantage does ECNL have over DA? Cheaper? Less travel? Better coaching? More scholarships? Educate me. Thanks
                            Boys ECNL has only 1 advantage over BDA, and that’s debatable and dependent on the individual situation. That advantage is the flexibility to play HS if so desired. My kid doesn’t want to play HS soccer, so for my family there is no advantage to ECNL. DA costs the same or less, same amount of travel, competition is a substantially higher level, good college programs absolutely will try to fill their rosters with DA players before looking at ECNL, US Soccer only looks to DA for National Team prospects, and there are far more opportunities for pro pathways through DA.

Comment

Boys ECNL has only 1 advantage over BDA, and that’s debatable and dependent on the individual situation. That advantage is the flexibility to play HS if so desired. My kid doesn’t want to play HS soccer, so for my family there is no advantage to ECNL. DA costs the same or less, same amount of travel, competition is a substantially higher level, good college programs absolutely will try to fill their rosters with DA players before looking at ECNL, US Soccer only looks to DA for National Team prospects, and there are far more opportunities for pro pathways through DA.
                              Parents with annnnny soccer knowledge straight up knows ussf da is a fraudulent system. Please stop posting bs! Colleges coaches will take players with different backgrounds. It’s that simple. If I were a college coach...knowing the mls and men’s national team debacle I wouldn’t give a sh it about DA over Ecnl! I want the best player that would fit into my system. Jesus Christ ussf is failure and so is DA. Just look into all the leagues, divisions divided, and the fight of ecnl vs da. Total cluster F!

Comment

Parents with annnnny soccer knowledge straight up knows ussf da is a fraudulent system. Please stop posting bs! Colleges coaches will take players with different backgrounds. It’s that simple. If I were a college coach...knowing the mls and men’s national team debacle I wouldn’t give a sh it about DA over Ecnl! I want the best player that would fit into my system. Jesus Christ ussf is failure and so is DA. Just look into all the leagues, divisions divided, and the fight of ecnl vs da. Total cluster F!

I stopped reading after...”if I was a college coach...”

Lol. You are a know nothing TS poster who probably doesn’t know the difference between a wing back and a winger. Does us all a favor and don’t inject your uneducated OPINION into a recruiting discussion based on historical tends and reality.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X