Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, I know everything. Which is precisely why my family chooses Armada over FESA! All day, every day!!!
    Country club parents that know everything. Sounds like a perfect fit for Armada.

Comment

Country club parents that know everything. Sounds like a perfect fit for Armada.
      Should have said "that THINK they know everything". Armidiots is more like it.

Comment

Yes, I know everything. Which is precisely why my family chooses Armada over FESA! All day, every day!!!
        Armada still around? Bet you didn't know that!

Comment

Armada still around? Bet you didn't know that!
          Yep, still here, and still dominating/terrorizing that void in your skull all day, every day! Also, Armada is still the best choice for quality youth soccer development at a reputable and respected club in the city of Jacksonville!

Comment

Yep, still here, and still dominating/terrorizing that void in your skull all day, every day! Also, Armada is still the best choice for quality youth soccer development at a reputable and respected club in the city of Jacksonville!

You sound like a wet fart. That was a joke right? Loser.

Comment

Do you know who respects Armada the most? League opponents parents of their bench players because playing Armada means extra PT for opponents subs and maybe a chance for a highlight they never get from playing most everybody else.

Comment

Idiot

Do you know who respects Armada the most? League opponents parents of their bench players because playing Armada means extra PT for opponents subs and maybe a chance for a highlight they never get from playing most everybody else.
                Last I checked...Armada isn't the club cuckolding their membership to embrace "virtual tryouts". Freaking out because there's an exodus heading south to Davis and north to Patton. Forcing players to committing, not knowing who the coach is, other players are...knowing no other club has held try outs...typical cultish FESA sweaty behaviour.

Your club is sweaty.

Comment

Last I checked...Armada isn't the club cuckolding their membership to embrace "virtual tryouts". Freaking out because there's an exodus heading south to Davis and north to Patton. Forcing players to committing, not knowing who the coach is, other players are...knowing no other club has held try outs...typical cultish FESA sweaty behaviour.

Your club is sweaty.
                  You used cuckholding and sweaty on a youth soccer forum. I think you have issues.

Comment

Sweaty

You used cuckholding and sweaty on a youth soccer forum. I think you have issues.
                    There are far more vulgar "issues" going on at Veterans then a little dirty language amongst friends.

Comment

Player's mom shares with TF that player's father loved the game and it was a passion he shared with his daughter.

TF didn't like her effort. Says to player. "Your father would be ashamed of you."

Is that how a coach should attempt to motivate a player to improve?

Or how about a player being told, that was a shi+ play, go kill yourself!"

Both are true events, but he claims it was in jest or to try and reach the player.

Comment

Player's mom shares with TF that player's father loved the game and it was a passion he shared with his daughter.

TF didn't like her effort. Says to player. "Your father would be ashamed of you."

Is that how a coach should attempt to motivate a player to improve?

Or how about a player being told, that was a shi+ play, go kill yourself!"

Both are true events, but he claims it was in jest or to try and reach the player.
                        Hard to believe a coach even being a hard arse, would stoop to say these things. I suspect there is more to the story or another side. That seems pretty downright horrible to suggest with a minor who you are put in a position of trust. In today's PC world, that sort of garbage don't fly much or very long.

Comment

Hard to believe a coach even being a hard arse, would stoop to say these things. I suspect there is more to the story or another side. That seems pretty downright horrible to suggest with a minor who you are put in a position of trust. In today's PC world, that sort of garbage don't fly much or very long.
                          Being from FESA I believe that’s true however it isn’t nearly as offensive as what is said by other coaches

Comment

Being from FESA I believe that’s true however it isn’t nearly as offensive as what is said by other coaches
                            suck it up buttercup

Comment

It is one thing to dress a player down for their effort or execution but the personal stuff. That is pretty lame and demented for coaches especially youth soccer, girls no less.

Comment

It is one thing to dress a player down for their effort or execution but the personal stuff. That is pretty lame and demented for coaches especially youth soccer, girls no less.
                                It's coming from a fesa parent so take it for what it is worth. Until the man does something I personal know about, I sure as h#ll wont take a fesa opinion. They hate everything Armada so even if they loved him when he was hired, he is nothing to them know because he didn't like that environment. fesa got dumped and now they hate him.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X