Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's weird. As a Monmouth County local, I've hear the exact opposite. I've heard about entire teams leaving PSA to get away from the toxic environment there.
    I doubt anyone is leaving PSA. They have some of the best leadership in the region.

Comment

I doubt anyone is leaving PSA. They have some of the best leadership in the region.
      Correct 100% retention rate due to the top notch leadership and longstanding track record.

Comment

Correct 100% retention rate due to the top notch leadership and longstanding track record.
        100% there absolutley will be teams leaving PSA (Wildcats)

Comment

Id go to psc academy before psa.
          As long as Dan Manson is a coach at PSA, I just can’t respect it, I’m sorry. I would stay the heck away. He’s exactly what is wrong with youth soccer. Several interactions with him and all just bad and/or creepy.

Comment

As long as Dan Manson is a coach at PSA, I just can’t respect it, I’m sorry. I would stay the heck away. He’s exactly what is wrong with youth soccer. Several interactions with him and all just bad and/or creepy.
            You take that back! John Newman is what is wrong with youth soccer and he’s Dan’s boss so I win!

Comment

Top notch coaches are different than leadership 🙄

Comment

May be true but I wouldn’t stay away because of just him. I have two kids at PSA. He doesn’t coach either one. We haven’t had any issues.

Comment

So you make statements like this not backed by any facts????

Comment

Agreed. The Wildcats’ DOC has been steering the ship to a bright future.

Comment

You take that back! John Newman is what is wrong with youth soccer and he’s Dan’s boss so I win!
                      What is your problem with JN? I see his name brought up here In a negative light on occasion. From my experience, he has nothing to do with the day-to-day of running his clubs.

Comment

Agreed. The Wildcats’ DOC has been steering the ship to a bright future.
                        Yes but that’s to be expected with the prior successes building programs like CSA and Wall, not surprised at all.

Comment

Yes but that’s to be expected with the prior successes building programs like CSA and Wall, not surprised at all.
                          Please take your PSA nonsense back to the PSA thread. Nobody cares about PSA and nobody thinks they are some sort of elite club.

Comment

Please take your PSA nonsense back to the PSA thread. Nobody cares about PSA and nobody thinks they are some sort of elite club.
                            There sure aren’t any kids from PSA going to a mess of a club like Matchfit. PSA has the best coaches and facilities around and is quickly becoming the premier destination for the top players in the Garden State.

Comment

There sure aren’t any kids from PSA going to a mess of a club like Matchfit. PSA has the best coaches and facilities around and is quickly becoming the premier destination for the top players in the Garden State.
                              Lol! Premier? As in EDP Premier??

I highly doubt players are flocking to PSA

Comment

Lol! Premier? As in EDP Premier??

I highly doubt players are flocking to PSA
                                Better than Misfit FC!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X