Almost all clubs are ripping you off right now, not just SUSA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, blah, blah, blah. SUSA just isn’t that good, I don’t care if they gave you a refund and a wrap around they just are not that good on the boys side. Go play elsewhere, you can enjoy there new complex when you beat them at hone.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Dude, blah, blah, blah. SUSA just isn’t that good, I don’t care if they gave you a refund and a wrap around they just are not that good on the boys side. Go play elsewhere, you can enjoy there new complex when you beat them at hone.
      I don't give a crap about the boys side...nobody is good on the boys side. You have a couple of teams here and there that are mildly competitive within the Region, but certainly no club can claim they have a "strong" boys program-outside of NYCFC.

Comment

Is that what you tell yourself, lol? I know, I know, you hate Susa because they tore apart your little Johnny's team and he's never gotten over it...but at the end of the day, if a dozen kids in all leave Susa this year it would be a lot (and it wouldn't have anything to do with their refund, more because their little Johnny/Suzie wasn't getting the PT they wanted).
        There you go again, Susa employee without the necessary credentials. You are a very funny person. You are not insulting in the least. Keep trying to take everyone’s eye off the ball.

If people don’t leave despite it all , it’s the same with other clubs, Clubs as of now are only able to hold virtual tryouts at best. Who knows when the kids will be back on the field. Even so, It’s hard to make a change when there is so muchuncertainty in the more important things in life during and after the pandemic.

So you think SUSA shouldn’t refund money when you didn’t provide the services because they bought another club during the pandemic. Really!
        Dotherightthing RobberBaron!
        #Omitted

Comment

There you go again, Susa employee without the necessary credentials. You are a very funny person. You are not insulting in the least. Keep trying to take everyone’s eye off the ball.

If people don’t leave despite it all , it’s the same with other clubs, Clubs as of now are only able to hold virtual tryouts at best. Who knows when the kids will be back on the field. Even so, It’s hard to make a change when there is so muchuncertainty in the more important things in life during and after the pandemic.

So you think SUSA shouldn’t refund money when you didn’t provide the services because they bought another club during the pandemic. Really!
          Dotherightthing RobberBaron!
          #Omitted
          Not trying to be insulting, so I'm glad I'm not. Just don't understand why you're so obsessed...I could see if you were a legitimate parent, but you're jumping onto this refund thing like it's your own personal crusade. People who have kids playing for Susa aren't freaking out over a few hundred bucks, it's people who don't have kids playing for Susa that are. It's just bizarre.

Comment

Not trying to be insulting, so I'm glad I'm not. Just don't understand why you're so obsessed...I could see if you were a legitimate parent, but you're jumping onto this refund thing like it's your own personal crusade. People who have kids playing for Susa aren't freaking out over a few hundred bucks, it's people who don't have kids playing for Susa that are. It's just bizarre.
            Why is no one calling out the other clubs who also aren't providing refunds?? This guy has a hard-on for SUSA. Definitely bizarre. "If I keep posting on TS I will single handily bring down the whole organization!". Yea, sure.

Comment

Not trying to be insulting, honestly,trust me,...whenever someone starts out like that......
              Please stop it Susa intern , your motives and intentions are clear. You keep responding. Why is that? It’s too obvious.

Comment

Not trying to be insulting, honestly,trust me,...whenever someone starts out like that......
                Please stop it Susa intern , your motives and intentions are clear. You keep responding. Why is that? It’s too obvious.
                Lol, you couldn't be further off. I know it's hard for you to believe that a parent is actually content because their kid is happy at Susa, but it is true! Like I said, I'm not sweating a couple hundred bucks, my kid got more out of the limited time she played than many other teams did and it looks like the fat lady hasn't finished singing yet...

Comment

Lol, you couldn't be further off. I know it's hard for you to believe that a parent is actually content because their kid is happy at Susa, but it is true! Like I said, I'm not sweating a couple hundred bucks, my kid got more out of the limited time she played than many other teams did and it looks like the fat lady hasn't finished singing yet...

Sure. That’s why you are anonymous.

Comment

There is a big difference between families that are in a position to not "sweat a few hundred bucks" and families that in these very difficult times really need the funds they paid to a soccer club for nothing back to purchase needed items. The soccer clubs should not be deciding which families are which.

Return the unearned monies to the families with a request for contributions from those in a that can and wish to financially donate the fees to the clubs.

Comment

There is a big difference between families that are in a position to not "sweat a few hundred bucks" and families that in these very difficult times really need the funds they paid to a soccer club for nothing back to purchase needed items. The soccer clubs should not be deciding which families are which.

Return the unearned monies to the families with a request for contributions from those in a that can and wish to financially donate the fees to the clubs.
                      I'm sure they'd become your input, if you actually had a kid that played at Susa...

Majority of families are not sweating the couple hundred bucks, they've moved on and are eagerly awaiting finding out who else is in their kid's pod. It's only the haters who are still hung up on this and blasting the threads with their hashtag laden posts, lol.

Comment

I'm sure they'd become your input, if you actually had a kid that played at Susa...

Majority of families are not sweating the couple hundred bucks, they've moved on and are eagerly awaiting finding out who else is in their kid's pod. It's only the haters who are still hung up on this and blasting the threads with their hashtag laden posts, lol.
                        We all know of the abundance of koolaid drinking parents at SUSA.

Comment

SUSA advises they kept their whole entire coaching staff -> because right now it's on your dime! What happens when tryouts are delayed and they cannot collect next year's tuition cost? I wonder if they will sing the same tune? Or better yet, they will probably just form teams and say we need the payment now to preserve your spot! Even though we don't know when soccer will start up again!

Comment

SUSA advises they kept their whole entire coaching staff -> because right now it's on your dime! What happens when tryouts are delayed and they cannot collect next year's tuition cost? I wonder if they will sing the same tune? Or better yet, they will probably just form teams and say we need the payment now to preserve your spot! Even though we don't know when soccer will start up again!
                            Keep taking stabs in the dark...parents/players that need to know how they're moving forward, know. People who don't have kids playing for Susa just keep guessing...it's kind of humorous, sad and pathetic, but humorous!

Comment

Or when the PPP loan expires for them.

Comment

Almost all clubs are ripping you off right now, not just SUSA

that is total BS...These coaches all have regular day jobs (coaching/training your brat kid after school is just supplemental income) none of these coaches and trainers are sitting on the couch at the "susa club house" playing fifa2020 waiting for the pandemic to be over with.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X